Fabula Nova (A New Layout)

Koby

I just checked and yes there appears to be green. Which is odd because even if the image didn't show up the background color for that class was suppose to be the same as the bg.. So it's very strange that it's green. I will check into it, hopefully get it fixed, and then release it. Thanks for pointing it out AutoPlay.

I checked and the index_03.jpg file which is the right border had been uploaded, but it didn't upload right and had 0kb. O.o I've now uploaded index_03.jpg again and I believe it has fixed the problem. And I've updated the css, thanks.

It worked before, so I don't know how it just messed up, but either way it should be fixed. Let me know if its working for you.

Yeah.. I kind of just felt like it was a bit on the downside so I decided to through in the image map navigation at the top and didn't really spend a whole lot of time on fixing the text for it. Perhaps if I release it, I should make the bar blank and make it so you could put your own text links there for those who aren't solely devoted to an ff only fansite.

• 2 weeks later...

Eh it's good but the text is a little hard to read for:

The word Navigation itself and the text for the FF bar and Main Content: Fabula Nova Crystallis.

Other than that it's nice, but the banner seems a little choppy to me and the colour scheme doesnt appeal to me personally, the colour scheme doesnt matter, it'll appeal to people regardless.

You know my love of Green anyway. >>;

The word Navigation and Main Content Area are suppose to be nearly unreadable as they are of little importance. What matters is rather or not you can clearly see the text of the content itself, and that overall the layout is appealing. The FF navigation was simply thrown in there to give it something more as I was wanting to experiment using maps and I succeeded with it being my first try. However the text was rushed, and I agree its a little unreadable but readable non the less.

• 2 months later...