Do you watch OP & ED?

Katongo

• 4 weeks later...

I do tend to skip the OP and ED songs after the first viewing, but that's usually because I don't like the songs. If I like the song, I can watch them without any problem, but that rarely happens. Penguindrum had OP and ED I didn't skip! lol When new OP and ED come on during the middle of the series, I stop to watch them, too.

I will watch the Opening and Ending as soon as I start a new series, but if I don't like one or both, I just skip them after that. For Example: Trigun, great Anime, not so great music, so I skip them. Shuffle! I love both the Opening and the Ending, so I watch them after each episode.

I watch Openings and Endings. Where it is true they do reveal a lot sometimes, they help me get into the anime. I actuly collect the openings and some endings with the animes I watch. To me the opening and ending vids of an anime are part of the reason I watch animes.

Depends if I like the song or not. Also they rarely spoil anything because 90% of the time the animation in the OP and ED are something completely new that never happens in the series period. If it's a song I like I'll usually sing-along sometimes, lol.

same goes for me sometimes i skill them either cuz i got bored of them or i was to excited to watch the next episodes so i dont care about them but usually i like to watch them and sing along :D

i only watch it once maybe twice, depending if they are good then i will be listening to them for a few times like the one OP of Ah! my Goddess that sound beautiful, i listen to it at least once a week or so. but then you get some songs that sound bad and once i heard it i wished i never did, lol

What I do is that I watch both the OP and ED on the first episode of any anime I decide to watch. From there, it really depends how catchy the opening or ending is/are. I mean, the only OP/ED that I really watched all the time were the one's from Senki Zesshou Symphogear and Rinne no Lagrange from the winter season. It varies, although for long series like Shakugan no Shana, Code Geass, Gundam, Soul Eater and such I tend to watch the OP/ED all the time.