Do you watch OP & ED?

Katongo

I have a strict rule regarding openings and endings: On the first and last episode of every series, they MUST be watched, no matter how much I dislike them. Why do I do this you ask? I have absolutely no idea :D

Of course if I enjoy either, I can watch them whenever I want, but I rarely watch them every time. Although while watching Higurashi, I enjoyed the opening every single episode, but to be frank, I thought Higurashi was crap and the opening was the best part about the entire show.

Yeah I love the OPs and EDs. I nearly always download them after.

As for spoilers; the stuff generally goes over my head the first time round so I'm ok in that department.

However, one major spoiler I was annoyed at was the ending of one of the Fairy Tail endings. Can't remember which but it was the one with Lisanna at the end of the second season. When I saw the last scene, I was like -_-

I watch the opening and endings for the first couple of episodes and on the last one. I get too impatient in the middle of the series to wait through the opening songs. ^^

I'm the same way. I watch the opening and ending on the first and last episodes, or if they change from season to season.

However, there are a few op's and ed's that I really enjoyed, so i'd watch them with each episode (In particular, I enjoyed the op's from HOTD, and Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei, and really liked the ed's from Crayon Shin-Chan and Hikaru no Go (the one from Ep's 64-74.)

well, before watching an anime I always watch the opening on youtube, most of the time a good opening hide a good anime, it kind of sums up it's spirit. Still some time you can find an awesome opening, and when you start watching the anime you're like "oh, well i guess they couldn't manage to do it on the long run, too bad"