Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I have an old film based Konica Minolta but I hate taking pictures of myself and don't really have anything else to take pictures of so it just sets in my room collecting dust. I was going to get one of the newer sony alphas because they are suppose to use the same lenses but I really couldn't come up with a good enough reason to warrant spending that much money.

The only calender I have is a Halo 3 calender from '08. I don't even like carrying a watch around, time keeping is basically the only thing I use my cell phone for.

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you know, I was training a new Dishwasher last night, and I have to say, I think we finally have a good one. We've had some who could work faster in short bursts, but none of them have been able to keep up that pace for the whole shift. So yay! ^_^ Another good addition to the "gay crew" as they've been calling themselves. (Every single person on the night shift is either bi, or gay. Unintentional, but fun.)

People don't know how to take you if you are out of your element. Like if I put on a suit the first thing people say is who died. When all I wanted to do is dress differently to make me feel a little better, and to get a good laugh to myself about how people act because people still think the clothes make the man. So dress how you want to make you feel good. Besides I think you would look pretty in a dress.

People don't know how to take you if you are out of your element. Like if I put on a suit the first thing people say is who died. When all I wanted to do is dress differently to make me feel a little better, and to get a good laugh to myself about how people act because people still think the clothes make the man. So dress how you want to make you feel good. Besides I think you would look pretty in a dress.

Nah, I am not in a dress ^.^; I will post a pic hold on XD

*edits*

Mae.jpg

Cant see how they think it is cosplay =S

Other side of the world//hemisphere. Getting to be quite the hot bastard here. In saying that though these last couple of days were surprisingly cool in my area...but I guess that is spring for you. We get a pretty crazy mix of swelchers and cool ones. Summer is less than two weeks away for us here in Australia though so again the brief bit of cold on its cusp is pretty weird. >_@

Bart Simpson: What the hell is the "Southern" "hemisphere"?!

Love the topic shift in here, it fits perfectly with what I was planning on talking about, namely that we just got the first real snow fall of the season here and like always it seems like most of the drivers out there have forgotten how to drive in snow and/or taken stupid pills before getting behind the wheel!!! ARRRGH!!! In a 10 minute 4 kilometer drive in the city I live I had to avoid three potential accidents/collisions because people were not paying enough attention to their speed and how in snow cars don't turn as tightly as they do on dry pavement. WHAT an annoyance!!! I mean really, we get snow here every winter, we get wet conditions all year round where hydroplaning easily happens, yet the first real (real as defined being more than a dusting, enough that the roads become slick from it) snowfall all that experience seems to go right out the window for so many people (mind you some of them shouldn't have gotten their driver's liscence to begin with given how they drive in perfect weather conditions but that is a whole other annoyance) and we have multiple accidents where just the tiniest smidgen of common sense would have prevented them all.

Winter really has its down side, and today was certainly a reminder of that around here...

You get hit harder than we do. What you got missed us in Ontario. But I agree people just forget or they are just stupid. The ones I like are the ones with 4WD and they think they are invincible . I love it when everybody is stuck and I drive right by them and all I have is an old Volvo RWD. But I still love the summer heat and humidity.

You get hit harder than we do. What you got missed us in Ontario. But I agree people just forget or they are just stupid. The ones I like are the ones with 4WD and they think they are invincible . I love it when everybody is stuck and I drive right by them and all I have is an old Volvo RWD. But I still love the summer heat and humidity.

Ottawa got hit actually. And I saw the best accident ever. Some guy apparently did a 270 and then backed into a 7 foot deep ditch. He got in reverse and accidentally backed into a ditch!!!!! I laughed so hard sadly...

@Mae No problem, I love telling the truth :P