Random Talk.

Talena Mae

So, my car is out of commission and we're looking at getting another car to replace it. After I just paid off the loan. Hurghhhhhh. Please donate to the EO and Java Fund.

But we are driving around in a shiny, expensive rental, so I guess that's cool. Might as well get something cool out of it. The timing has just been frustrating since I'm getting out of the Air Force, we're looking at moving out of our apartment, and bluh bluh. Adding car troubles is just the lovely icing on this poopy cupcake.

And yes, I am half-Asian. Filipina, to be exact.

Stick with a rental until you move, then you should get a new car. And get a cheap rental car, not some thing that's gonna brake the bank. x ] I'm just saying so you can save a little more money until you get all your shit straightened out and not have to worry about paying off a car you cant afford for a while. ; P

We have the rental until Monday and it was fifteen dollars a day more than their cheapest. Java did not find the idea of rolling around in a Fiat to be very appealing for some reason.

I am having a sense of humour about the situation because being mad about it won't do me any good. We are not broke inasmuch that we'd have to eat ramen every day to be even able to make rent. We have money set aside and I trust my husband's judgement, not to mention we have a wide network of friends willing to catch us in case anything happens, not to mention the resources offered to us by the military and my own family.

So now, we're not that hard up, I'm just sharing my story and trying to be humourous about it. In the long run, it's a minor setback, not the end of our world.

(But you can still totally donate to the EO and Java Fund. Monies this way.)

Well really sucks about the whole thing, no-one likes it when stuff breaks. But hopefully you can look at a new car soon and it wont break the bank to have the whole moving thing happen with the car troubles. Really I would say that you should just do a bit of budgeting and all will be well! So no useless expenses!!!!!!!

What, my comments or my sig? If its my sig, its because I finally got bored of my last sig/avatar combo. However, I have used every single set that I have, so until I get a new one then I will have to cycle through random garbage :P Plus I love the gif

Yes, the avatar and sig... You went from composed to random and crazy in your online image xP. Threw me for a loop.

Really I would say that you should just do a bit of budgeting and all will be well! So no useless expenses!!!!!!!

Yes, father, we know, haha. Like I said, we have some savings built up, so while I would be sad to see it deflate, it won't be the end of us. My husband and I are both well familiar with the concept of tightening our belts--hence the fact that we even have savings despite the overwhelming phenomenon throughout the Air Force that seems to indicate an airman is not allowed to keep more than five hundred dollars in the bank at any one time.

And I only have four sets to cycle through now--three really old ones and this newer set my husband made me, haha. It's mostly because I'm too lazy to change my set.

yeah the situation about the car kinda sucks due to the nature of it all, but like EO said we will be budgeting our checks and balances atm.

Currently we are going with finding a decent used vehicle (possibly new) and pulling a loan for it it. Going to be a interesting long weekend with everything going on. The rental is a Chrysler 300 and def is different from what we actually own (which was a 2004 Honda Civic) with all its bells and whistles on it. We did find an SUV Hybrid this morning that was semi loaded at a reasonable price and might go after it. Plus having the SUV will help out with moving if we decide to move and what not. So its basically taking minor steps and thinking it through clearly before we make our decision.

Speaking of cars I prefer the SSC Ultimate Aero (my fav car) to the Veyron anyone else feel the same way?

SSC reminds me of the Acura NSX alot, but I could really care less about the Veyron (plus its kinda ugly looking lol). My dream car would be Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II <3.

Sorry for disrupting the flow of the convo, but I was just going to let everyone know that I am sorry I can not be on as much lately. hopefully I will be able to get back on for a good few hours a day now. I have had interviews coming out my butt for William and Christian (Thankfully it is to get them both help with the ADHD and schooling) and thank Koby (god) that the next appointment for them is for the 2nd of April xD

*Edit*

I believe one falls in love with the person, not their gender.

Sorry for disrupting the flow of the convo, but I was just going to let everyone know that I am sorry I can not be on as much lately. hopefully I will be able to get back on for a good few hours a day now. I have had interviews coming out my butt for William and Christian (Thankfully it is to get them both help with the ADHD and schooling) and thank Koby (god) that the next appointment for them is for the 2nd of April xD

*Edit*

I believe one falls in love with the person, not their gender.

Not a problem Talena, hopefully everything will work out. So take as much time as needed.

I also agree with Talena, you fall in love with the person being their personality and attractiveness. Not really based on their gender totally (unless it is part of somebody's personality traits)

Java, if you can find a dealership that still has any 2011s, then you should be able to take them really cheaply from them. But I like the Civics personally, so might just want to go for a newer model of it :P

And Mae, its no problem. Life always gets in the way of the internet, but luckily its always waiting to take you back!

Java, if you can find a dealership that still has any 2011s, then you should be able to take them really cheaply from them. But I like the Civics personally, so might just want to go for a newer model of it :P

yeah it is an option at the moment, the Honda dealership we took the current Civic to is graciously helping us out with our decision making and giving use many options to choose from at the same time to store the Civic there for the time being. So I am quite happy with them and hopefully striking a deal with them on a newer vehicle as well.

SSC reminds me of the Acura NSX alot, but I could really care less about the Veyron (plus its kinda ugly looking lol). My dream car would be Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II <3.

C'mon Java, the Ultimate Aero, S7, Zonda, Gumpert, Veyron and a laundry list of other cars would blow that thing off the road.