Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Speaking of ghosts, I just watched a fairly good haunting movie :3. Called Insidious. It used pretty straight forward scare tactics, and the camera work was subpar, but it did have its moments and had a decent ending. Personal rating: 7.5/10 based on a 5/10 average.

That was just on my satellite here two days ago. I watched most of it and despite what my friends told me it wasn't scary at all. I guess only intense gore or mature themes in a movie can scare me :(

That was just on my satellite here two days ago. I watched most of it and despite what my friends told me it wasn't scary at all. I guess only intense gore or mature themes in a movie can scare me :(

It was recommended to me by a family member a few months back. I watched it last night and I didn't think much of it. Movies dont scare me and I don't see how that movie could scare anyone.

Most horror movies I have seen that is based around a child as the main theme are 9/10 times mediocre viewing.

I guess only intense gore or mature themes in a movie can scare me :(

That's actually what scares me the least... SAW was more interesting than scary. Speaking truthfully though, I much prefer "creepy" than scary. Through the entire experience I want a feeling that something is wrong. Higurashi is a good anime example of this, and The Shining is a great movie example of this.

No, no scary movies are scary when you watch them with me. When you watch them with me, they turn into dark-humorous-comedy. ... Unless we're watching the Exorcist, I don't give a fuck who you are or what you've been through or how macho you think you are. That movie will make you shit bloody bricks of brain, semen, ligaments, and organs. That movie is fucking scary.

I'm probably the worst person to watch movies with; I'm easily startled. At work when I have my headphones on and I can't hear people approaching me, when they tap me on the shoulder to get my attention, I jump ten feet in the air. It is a thousand times worse when I'm watching a scary movie, haha. I'll even hide behind my hands because I can't stand to see scary things jump out at me.

I also tend to talk during movies--not when I'm at the theatre, of course! The only movie I talked during while in the theatre was Twilight. Which, to be fair, I did not attend of my own volition, so I felt entitled to gain some sort of entertainment from my wasted twenty dollars. Even if it was being obnoxious with my friends and having twelve year old girls and forty year old moms give us death glares.

Twenty Fucking Dollars?! Back in Puerto Rico the max we paid for two people was 12-14 dollars. Jesus Cristo, that's overpriced. I tell you what, now that I live in Florida, I'ma watch all my movies online.

Well its like 10 to get in and another 10 for food, well something like that. Cant really remember since I just get coupons that are two people with food for $30

Do you think the movie theater is even necessary anymore? Instead of dropping $20-$30 to watch a movie there when you want to see one, you could make a 1 time payment of a few thousand dollars and make your own home theater set up. Of course the screen's not going to be as big, but in the theaters I've been to, they usually use old projectors on screens that have begun to get stained already, so the colors and resolution on screen aren't that good anyway. The only reason I see for going to a theater to watch a movie would be to watch it in some insanely large aspect ratio, and theaters like that usually cost you $40-$50.

I rarely bother anymore with theatres unless I take someone out. Really though, I can rent the movie for $2 and watch it, or I could just download for free. I do sometimes go to a theatre that shows movies after other movie theatres stop showing it, so thats only a couple dollars or so to get in. But all in all, I have enough pirated movies that I havent seen that I could enjoy myself without seeing a new movie for months

ok, need tips on working out at home, i'm planning on joining a gym. so before i get there i thought of having a little bit stamina and power. right now i'm very weak.

I would recommend that you start off with:

Push-ups (shoulder-width type and narrow grip type ~ 3 sets to failure)

Crunches (NOT sit-ups, but crunches, ~ 3 sets to failure)

Leg raises (~ 3 sets to failure)

Bicycle crunches (~ 3 sets to failure)

Burpees (~ 3 sets to failure)

Squats (~ 3 sets to failure, maintain PROPER form)

Lunges (~ 3 sets to failure)

Pull Ups (~ 3 sets to failure, if you have a pull up bar)

Lying Back Extensions (~ 3 sets to failure, requires spotter)

Dips (use a chair/table/etc, ~ 3 sets to failure)

** ~ 3 sets to failure means that once you have determined exactly how many repetitions (or "reps") that you can do for each particular exercise, you should do that many reps, take a rest (~ a few minutes) and then try to do that many reps again.

You do not have to do all of these, they are just a list of good bodyweight exercises that you can do at home if you do not have a gym member ship. If you happen to have or acquire dumbbels or a barbbell just let me know and I can give you way more exercises that you can do.

Your goal in doing these exercises should be that every time you do a new workout you should be able to do just a few more reps than the last time. If you are not getting any better than you are either not working hard enough or you need to change your program.

I would also recommend that you do 20-30 minutes of cardio 3-5 times per week whether this be in the form or running, cycling, walking briskly, skipping, or using some form of elliptical or other cardio machine and that you do some static stretching as well.

If you have any questions just message me okay? :)