Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Luckily, everyone at work ate all of them because I was going to regret having to bring them home. (Because I would eat them all.) I still have leftover cookie dough that I'll have to bake in the morning/afternoon.

And Llama is totally a ghost. Someone bring out trigger objects! The EMF readers! Let's do an EVP session!

All the while I hide in a corner because I'm scared of the dark.

i have to read 5 books, one from each of my top 5 authors, and write in 200 words or less why i like the book, author, and how they affect my writing style, on top of writing a 500 word conflict with a resolution, with one character, one world and a simple (and clear) storyline ^.^ fun fun!

Wow! Sounds like that will be challenging!

Are you in an english (or something similar) degree perchance?

Although I never pursued english (or anything other than science/math/engineering) academically I have always had a bit of a penchant for writing (a sentiment which I'm sure that you share) :)

I am studying "Introduction to Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Writing"

Not that I really need an introduction, but as I always say when writing "it is better to start at the beginning."

Yes, I love my reading, I love my writing, and considering I got Credit (65%-78% or something like that) in my first assessment, I'm pleased.

I also have access to a published Author, and if the need be I can ask him if I ever get stuck on anything.

I dont think this next assessment will be "challenging" I think it is fun! I know nearly all the books i have in mind off by heart, so I just need to get my thoughts and feelings down in the 200 word limit (I have to stick to the word limit or I get deducted LOL)