Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I just wanted to say that this rampant accidental double posting must certainly be the workings of an evil entity. I cast suspicions against this dog. BE NOT FOOLED BY ITS INNOCENT MIEN

dog_rock.jpg

And that's neato, Poe! I wish I had time to do interesting things and not sleep away the day. Going ghost hunting was on my list of things to do, actually, but I'm kind of a giant wuss so I'd probably psyche myself out too much. And then no one in the apartment would be able to sleep because I'd be too busy being freaked out forever.

In other news, my breakfast was chocolate chips and yoghurt. Java says I am a hobo.

Fun fact, a good hobo can actually make more money by begging than someone working a minimum wage job? You can apparently get up to a 1000 USD for a days worth of begging

But at what cost?

My honor and dignity are worth more to me than my financial status or well being. I can't imagine how difficult it must be having to choose between one's honor and one's life.