Random Talk.

Talena Mae

And just because you let a kid into your house doesn't mean you'll get labeled as a kidnapper. If you think about it, who would want some random kid on the street? It's more than likely that the kid belongs to normal parents and lives a normal life which means kidnapping them does nothing but add financial cost to your life, make you a criminal, and give you this really annoying mini-human who can't be reasoned with and will constantly demand things of you. You kidnap rich kids or kids who belong to important people so you can extort things from their parents. You let random kids into your house and feed them cookies so that you remind them that some people in the world are actually still nice.

Maybe where you live, and maybe if I were still in the midwest, it wouldn't be an issue and I wouldn't think twice about it. But I live in an area where people who live two minutes away from the mall are called out by the police for shooting people in the mall and come out wielding an AK-47 in one hand and a shotgun in the other. And if you know anything about Baltimore and certain parts of Maryland, you sure would think twice about letting someone's kid into your home, whether it's for fear of being branded a criminal of some sort yourself or attracting the wrong person's attention. The area I live in isn't so bad, but it's not something I care to test.

Especially considering how paranoid a lot of parents are these days, I'd be treading a very thin line even if I just brought out a plate of cookies to the kid and didn't let them into my home. Every day I walk into work, there's an entire wall of kidnapped children in the cafeteria with what seems to be a new face every day. And if they don't suspect me, they might suspect my husband. Like I said, we don't talk to our neighbours, so trying to talk to their kids isn't exactly in our favour.

gost busters, thanks java had forgotten about that theme song, now to look for that theme

edit: found some ghost stories while looking for ghost stories, this one took the sh*t.

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother. As she's running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It's her mother. She whispers to her child, "Don't go into the kitchen. I heard it too."

unexpected shivers

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”

i thought i would post that same thing after some one made a post, didn't want to make a post take up a whole page.

anyway here is another in the same theme from the same site, though as not that scary.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=30&weekday=tu

do happen to know how to translate the langauge of the site, i could surf through it.