Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Had a weird dream last night where I eloquently narrated everything that was happening. Funny thing is, I can't write or speak as well as my dream self could narrate the inane happenings inside my head. I couldn't really tell if I was directing the story with my narration or if the story was moving and I was just reactively forming it .-.

My dreams always mess with me, I once dreamt I had the melodius voice of an angel...just that in the dream I wasn't even in the bathroom...and if audacity isn't lying to me, that's not the case in real life..(when I'm not in the bathroom) Then there's the odd one where I look like Arnold in his younger days only to wake up looking like me in my now days...meh, at least I don't dream I'm pissing the bed anymore.

My normal dreams (the ones I'm not narrating) are about completely random topics. However, all the dreams that I remember all have a fairly coherent story to them. I've had all kinds of stories play out, tragedies, comedies, action/adventure, etc. What's more awesome is when I have a series of dreams that follows a certain story. Sometimes I will have these on consecutive nights, but more often I'll have the start of a dream story and the second episode will come months or even years later. Even if it comes years later though, once the dream starts, I usually go "omfg omfg this is continuing that one story from way back when!" I'm in basically all my dreams, but I'm almost never watching things from my perspective. I'm always a camera moving around the scene, highlighting certain things and cutting to new scenes when necessary. Just because my dreams have a coherent story doesn't mean that things play out coherently though... Most often the story progresses through completely random happenings. For instance, walking down a hallway then turning around to find that the scene has changed to a shopping mall.

The laser pointer we have has an automatic setting, but the cats have long since grown bored of that. It does have a manual setting where it just holds still so you can move the dot. This is extremely exciting for the cats.

Willis especially gets riled up the moment he hears the button is pressed, even if he can't see the device itself. He will go crazy trying to find out where it is. He is also very protective of the laser pointer and sleeps by it.

Our cats, and the dog, absolutely love the laser pointer... They know damn well where the red dot comes from, but they love to chase it.

The most hilarious thing in the world is watching our big dog pouncing on it, and the cats scattering... Unless you count when one of the cats stands on the button, and then tries to pounce on the dot before it can disappear... Which of course is not possible.

Believe me or not, but I have never actually eaten Oreos :'( :'( 

I've eaten vanilla ice cream sprinkled with powdered Oreos but that doesn't give the feeling of eating real, whole Oreos, right? I generally much on chocolate biscuits. Oreos are not commonly found in my country.

I've recently discovered that I have an aptitude for taking nice pictures and I am now officially an amateur photographer. I use the crappy camera on my phone until I can get a proper digital one, and sometimes I can't help taking some malicious shots (and earning the name "Miss Paparazzi". Are there any other photography fans out there?

I don't do well taking pictures. Mostly because I'm not creative enough to think of the angle that will make the shot look better. However, I do have fun doing photo enhancement! I'm not quite a GIMP ninja (or whatever they call the GIMP pros) but I do well enough to be called maybe a GIMP student ^^;

Are there any other photography fans out there?

I bought a Canon Rebel T2i a few months ago, mostly because I was tired of taking mediocre pictures with my mediocre camera. I'm not an expert, by far, but I like taking decent pictures of my pets and stuff. I recently had an Easter photo session with my pet rabbits, and it turned out fairly well. I just like having nice pictures that I can show to people. I'm not in it for anything other than a hobby. Though I'm hoping to get more use out of it this summer during camping trips and stuff.

Also, I like Oreos and was literally just eating birthday cake flavored ones. :3