Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Amen to that mutey.  I usually have a hard time staying awake in the morning, even if I've gotten plenty of sleep the night before.  Like last night I went to bed at 11:30 or so and I woke up  at 6:15 but after about an hour or so I fell asleep again until 12:30.  I don't get it, man.

EEEEEEEE! My first bug report in WoW.. and they fixed it!

Be Raptor: Fixed an issue where the final cutscene may not display correctly. Players should now be able to obtain completion credit and turn the quest in.

I'm sure others reported that bug too... but the automated GM that answered my ticket didn't know about it, so I'm taking all the credit! Me! Mine! I reported it! ^_^

Amen to that mutey.  I usually have a hard time staying awake in the morning, even if I've gotten plenty of sleep the night before.  Like last night I went to bed at 11:30 or so and I woke up  at 6:15 but after about an hour or so I fell asleep again until 12:30.  I don't get it, man.

This is my life. I also can take like 4-5 hour naps. Accidentally. I'll just wake up and go, "whoops."

Work is really pushing my buttons this week. I wanted to go out in the parking lot and scream during my lunch hour today.

I think we've all wanted to do that at work before and at home... when with family etc etc. I also do the nap thing, I just pass out for hours, usually when I'm texting people who are then like wtf happened when I don't reply straight away haha.

I hope your job gets better soon Poe and that you don't end up screaming in the parking lot like a crazy homeless man screaming for god to give his shoes back... I have actually seen that....