Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Nah, I am not in a dress ^.^; I will post a pic hold on XD

*edits*

Mae.jpg

Cant see how they think it is cosplay =S

Got to agree with LL, this looks very nice on you indeed, and since it is also the first time I have seen your appearance I have to add you suit it very well also. As to seeing it as cosplaying somehow by your coworkers, either you must normally wear some really out of the ordinary clothing normally, dress like a total slob, or they have really narrow tastes (or a combination thereof) IMHO.

As to enjoying your temperature, more power to you, once it gets over 30C for me I start having trouble, I tend to be prone to heatstroke, my body tends to retain body heat more than is average/normal, a secondary byproduct of a blood disorder I have alas. Still, glad to hear/see you are enjoying yourself, for me the last week has been a bit distracting shall we say.

Got to agree with LL, this looks very nice on you indeed, and since it is also the first time I have seen your appearance I have to add you suit it very well also. As to seeing it as cosplaying somehow by your coworkers, either you must normally wear some really out of the ordinary clothing normally, dress like a total slob, or they have really narrow tastes (or a combination thereof) IMHO.

As to enjoying your temperature, more power to you, once it gets over 30C for me I start having trouble, I tend to be prone to heatstroke, my body tends to retain body heat more than is average/normal, a secondary byproduct of a blood disorder I have alas. Still, glad to hear/see you are enjoying yourself, for me the last week has been a bit distracting shall we say.

it has reached 37*c (99f) here today love it love it love it! and it is yet to get hotter.

All my co-workers have seen me in other then that pic has been jeans and a shirt. so i'm not really dressing as a slob or what not, but as i dont really have to 'dress up' for work jeans is my normal attire.

I think they were just shocked to see "tom boy" Mae dressing as a lady =S dorks they are.

it has reached 37*c (99f) here today love it love it love it! and it is yet to get hotter.

All my co-workers have seen me in other then that pic has been jeans and a shirt. so i'm not really dressing as a slob or what not, but as i dont really have to 'dress up' for work jeans is my normal attire.

I think they were just shocked to see "tom boy" Mae dressing as a lady =S dorks they are.

Ahhh, I get that. Back in my younger days I would get that sort of thing too, except it was in the reverse for me. I tended to dress in more formal a fashion since my early childhood, and especially once I hit my late teens to 20s I tended towards professional dress as my "casual" style in public. Then I once had to work in the field (I was a commercial PI at the time) which required me to dress in a very casual fashion (where jeans and a t-short was considered near formal wear, that casual, and it took a little for me to get comfortable wearing such, I literally had to practice for a couple of days at home first before I could appear like I was used to such dress) instead, and when I came into work I literally was not recognized by several of my coworkers. Their mental images of me was so locked into the way I dressed AND how comfortable/natural I was in such dress that to see me in the workplace dressed so (and not look uncomfortable/awkward in such as they would have expected me to and which I did look when I first put them on I must admit) literally caused them to not be able to recognize me. It was one of my first first hand introductions into just how much preconceptions interfere with actual visual observations (aka how what we expect to see interferes with what we actually observe).

That all said though I still say it suits you and you it, but then I suspect many styles suit you, you have that look and feel to you judging by our prior conversations in my view.

Ahhh, I get that. Back in my younger days I would get that sort of thing too, except it was in the reverse for me. I tended to dress in more formal a fashion since my early childhood, and especially once I hit my late teens to 20s I tended towards professional dress as my "casual" style in public. Then I once had to work in the field (I was a commercial PI at the time) which required me to dress in a very casual fashion (where jeans and a t-short was considered near formal wear, that casual, and it took a little for me to get comfortable wearing such, I literally had to practice for a couple of days at home first before I could appear like I was used to such dress) instead, and when I came into work I literally was not recognized by several of my coworkers. Their mental images of me was so locked into the way I dressed AND how comfortable/natural I was in such dress that to see me in the workplace dressed so (and not look uncomfortable/awkward in such as they would have expected me to and which I did look when I first put them on I must admit) literally caused them to not be able to recognize me. It was one of my first first hand introductions into just how much preconceptions interfere with actual visual observations (aka how what we expect to see interferes with what we actually observe).

That all said though I still say it suits you and you it, but then I suspect many styles suit you, you have that look and feel to you judging by our prior conversations in my view.

Thanks Blue, on occasion I will try out different things and styles of clothes. If I like it I will put it in my "to wear" list ^.^

Right now though I am still normally seen in my jeans XD

I hate jeans they itch and I can't wear them.

I like sweatpants...they're comfy... >.>

I think I'm just a fat guy in disguise.

o.O you must be! lol!!! But each to their own ^.^ I wont hold it against you, I have some sweats that I stick on after getting home from work.

I don't like those hip huggers jeans that women wear, to me it looks like there ass is going to fall off.

My jeans sit just on my hips but they are not tight (good like to me finding jeans that will fit my tiny hips) But every pair of Jeans I have are "bell bottoms" or "bootlegs" Or whatever they are called now days. If my feet can not be hidden under the jeans then I wont buy them =D

OMG, your going to Japan sis? Man am i out of loop! O_O You ish soo going to tell the details! *chains herself to the computer until she wakes up* As for me, i hate jeans, tho its mostly them that i wear when i go out(only on cold weather), but as soon as i get home i dont spend even a second in them more then its necessary. At home you will normally find me in tracksuit.

OMG, your going to Japan sis? Man am i out of loop! O_O You ish soo going to tell the details! *chains herself to the computer until she wakes up* As for me, i hate jeans, tho its mostly them that i wear when i go out(only on cold weather), but as soon as i get home i dont spend even a second in them more then its necessary. At home you will normally find me in tracksuit.

iz going with Andy, she gets to go on trips all over the world so she said next time she goes to japan she will take me ^.^

I will make sure i got lots of pics for everyone Mae FTW!!! LOL

Remind me not to go to your house for dinner XD How did they taste?

They were good tasting, I try not to eat what I make cause I usually make food for other people. one batch of my pecan tarts are like 30-40, there quite small but yummy.

also today I go this super cool bitchen monkey hat with flaps to cover my ears its sooo cute!!.