Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Lately I've been curious about older anime, since I just can't seem to get into anything from recent seasons. So far I've been impressed with 3x3 Eyes, Gunbuster, Aim for the Ace (the movie was magnificent) and the utterly amazing Ai no Kusabi from the 90s. Also finished Record of Lodoss War and I have to say I expected more from it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently completed Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Ova 1, 2, The Tv Series and Movie, and the third OVA!

Ova 1: I thought this was one of the weaker entries. Honestly if I hadn't seen some of the television series before I would have been preettttyy lost. Maybe if you've played any of the games this one would make more sense. I give it about a 4/10

Ova 2: Despite how short it is I thought this one was one of the strongest entries. If got me invested in the characters and told a cohesive story. I give it a 8/10

Tv Series: I love this series both for nostalgia reasons (It got me into the whole Harukanaru thing) and because it's entertaining. It's probably my favorite out of all of these BUUUUT... I think in some ways the second OVA was better put together. I would have liked to have had more time to focus on the different characters and their interactions with each other and Akane. But Still I <3 it. I do wish I could have tweaked the ending some......... and.. Akram's plan.. if he had a plan 8/. So.. I give it an 8/10

OVA 3: This one.. is pretty bad. I can't remember hardly any of the characters names.. it just felt so rushed! It's disappointing because I liked the concept. This one takes place in a different era, during turbulent times between these two factions. The probably is.. everyone from both factions are so bloody unlikable you can't root for either of them! I would have liked to have been able to see more of the world, and learn why these people were fighting. And see more chick sword swinging action! So.. I give it about a ... 3/10. I REALLLLY wanted to like it and I think I could have liked it more if it had been given more time, or the care that the second ova had.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just finished an anime called "welcome to the NHK"

it was actually pretty good.

I joined this forum in search of an anime called "from the new world" ( Shinsekai yori )

and, ,, I think I found a treasure chest

you see, none of my friends watch anime, so, most of the times I have to look for myself what to watch next

sometimes it's forums like this one, or browsing through imdb or other anime databases or whatever ,, but ,, well,, I cannot explain it correctly

what Im trying to say is that I'll revisit this forum

other animes that I watched the past few months and thought they were good are : now and then , here and there, wolf's rain and one called kaiba