Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Intial D: First Stage (26/26) 9/10

as much as i could say, i was impressed on the fact that it was street racing since im also into cars. the artwork or animation is old but nevertheless, the series is good.

what i mostly love about the story is that it's not on a shounen class of anime and does have some mature related concepts.. i was also fond in it's soundtrack which is composed of rock and techno music.

i will give it a 9/10 and i will continue to watch the next sequels of this good series.

Initial D: Second Stage 13/13 (8/10)

seems like the first season was much more good than the second one. the plot is much more fast paced in a way that most of the characters from the first stage was shown.

the good part in this second season is the taste of defeat for takumi fujiwara, not only it make him much more of a racer but did realize some lacking traits in his driving.

still, there are some romantic scenes in the series which the first stage had. maybe cars and woman really does match up.

i will give it a 8/10 score, i just did not feel the impact that i had when i watched the first stage.

the soundtrack still kicks in this series.. techno and rock with some english tracks.

Initial D: Second Stage Extra 2/2 OVA (6/10)

i thought that the OVA will finish the revenge of Takumi to the defeat from lancer evo from the mid parts of the 2nd stage, but it seems that it is not.

pretty much, i could say that it's a fan service 2 episode ova. although, there are still racing in each episodes.. the 2 episode ova did not even preview the main guys in the series.

i will give this a 6/10 for the fan service part.

Initial D: Third Stage Movie 1/1 [9/10]

just wow, it seems all of the things that is not finished in the second stage was put into show in this third sequel movie.. the plot was awesome, i could say that it well fits if it will be turned into a live action movie.

the plot is good, most of the things in the 2nd stage that was unleft for was finished in this quick pace movie. takumi had his revenge with the driver of evo-lancer III kyoichi suido and his relationship with his girl, natsuki.. though, the part is that the ending was quite done well.

the tracks still rock in this sequel, in fact, there is more english tracks in this anime movie

i will give this a rating of 9/10.. and i could say that it's worth to watch it again.