Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

5eb48b895832811fdc2114dbb14a6ff31324249964_full.jpg

[blue]Gravitation: Lyrics of Love[/blue]

Yaoi, Romance, slice of life,

Shuichi and Yuki are back, but Yuki is being even colder then normal. Shuichi is stuck in a rut now and can't do a single song because of it. The big deadline for the song is coming up but without the music, they may have to postpone and Bad Luck's reputation would be on the line.Can he get the music done in time and will Yuki stop being such a jerk?

My Thoughts: Again, I really liked it though the animation looks older then the first one. There are some inconsistencies and looks like this one was created before the TV version, more of a spin off to the books then the show. In the flash backs, Shuichi looks back on when he first met Yuki and it shows them in the street instead of the park like the TV show. Other little things like what color Shuichi's hair is changes as well. He seems a bit younger also in the TV version though the OVA here was supposed to be around the same time period.

Episodes: 2

Finished up Blade of the Immortal. This series actually had a lot of promise, then BAM! it screws everything up. For one, it has immortal swordsmen. That should mean epic battles and showing people getting cut up and healed, right? WRONG! Instead there is only one real swordfight in the entire show and whenever someone is hit or stabbed then they look away and you only have long winded talks. Now, even if the fights werent that great, a plotline about a daughter taking revenge on a clan that killed her parents? Sounds exciting. Again wrong! No real plotline, they just kinda mosey and bump into all the evil people by chance. Then they dont even do anything to end the series and try to add in random philosophy just for the hell of it that doesnt really have to do with the series. Finally, even without fights or plot, maybe the characters are good? Nope, one is a wimpering little girl that says the same 10 lines every episode and the other is a clone of Zaraki Kenpachi except with a conscience and being all bushido. So this anime gets a 4/10, mainly just because of the one good fight scene and that the pictures were pretty.

Just finished Motto To Love Ru, for a Romantic Comedy/Harem it wasn't bad but there wasn't many good points to it either

It was interesting the the artstyle changed but there really wasn't much of a story to follow, each episode was divided into 3 parts each being a side story featuring a certain character

The opening and ending themes were good

not sure what else to say but IMO it gets a 4/5

• 3 weeks later...

Finished up Cat Shit One just a little bit ago. Got through a bunch of them while Kametsu was down, but I dont feel like writing a page on it. So Cat Shit One is a great series and its a pity that the series was never fully made and only an ONA was released. Its got perfect character development, the old war movie cliches that makes anything war related more entertaining, a good balance of comedy and violence. I would give it 10/10, great series

It was either Claymore or Eden of the East, I think I was watching them pretty much simultaneously. I really enjoyed Claymore and wish there were more episodes. Eden of the East was a good watch, and I liked it's story and what not. But I dunno, the ending seemed kind of plain. Like I was expecting some kind of epic finale that never actually came.