Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

My last three plus my ratings:

cCu90A3.png

Noragami Aragoto was a little weak on the ending. Next up is Ah! My Goddess from 2005 + 06.

On 1/20/2018 at 4:08 PM, sfaxt said:

currently on 8th episode (out of 12) of death parade

Yea, that show, top notch, one of the best in my book. I wish for a second season!

Edited by EljayFlintok
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

Yea, that show, top notch, one of the best in my book. I wish for a second season!

yeah finished it by now and even though it didn't enter my top 10 after all, i still liked it alot.

-- Detroit metal city 9/10

--currently watching drifters (4 eps so far) story's nothing special but artwork and setting is awesome, and since its only 12 eps ill finish it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently just finished Legend of the Galactic Heroes, you've got to admit that the shows meat which is the story is so engaging enough to bring the audience from episode 1 to the final episode and this is taken well even with the animation quality problems in the earlier episodes.

Oberstein did nothing wrong501820-oberstein_tea.png

Still working on completing all the 2017 anime on my list. Got a few left, with a few sequels inbetween so I need to watch the preceeding seasons as well...

Just finished Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ about a half hour ago. A nice watch, nothing that particularly jumps out at me (gave it a 7 which is avg for me) but the plot is fairly intriguing and kept my attention.

Just before that, I finished UQ Holder! which I also gave a 7, but I found it more interesting than Code:Realize. Action (fighting) is kinda my favorite though which UQ Holder! had, so there's that :P

Starting New Game! next. After I finish the 2017 stuff I have left than I want to watch the original Dragon Ball. Still got a fair bit to go though~ maybe by the end of March.

rmbjd8N.png

Not gonna watch Black Clover (yet) though... I'll wait for that to finish. Not sure about Owarimonogatari/Kizumonogatari either since I assume I probably need to watch the whole Monogatari Series... That's alot, so I'll save that for another time, lol.

I've completed:

Fate Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

The story line was interesting and had a good twist, but the action and fight scenes were not as exciting as i would have liked.

Overall i would give it 6/10

I also watched the new movie Sword Art Online : Ordinal Scale.

The film was good in line with the other series, but didn't really add anything to the overall story.

I would give it 8/10

7 hours ago, Armie_uk said:

I've completed:

Fate Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

The story line was interesting and had a good twist, but the action and fight scenes were not as exciting as i would have liked.

Overall i would give it 6/10

Was it the movie you watched or the series?

• 3 months later...

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 10/10

I remember watching this show in the early 90s and when I got older I was disappointed to find that it was only available as four edited movies. Discotek Media were the heroes I needed and released the entire series on blu-ray and it was just as good as I remembered. The show is 52 episodes and covers four of the books from the series. I wish there was a release of the original Japanese language version with English subs, but hopefully soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently completed Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso / Your Lie in April. It got a bit slow around the middle so I switched over to Parasyte, once I finished that I went back to Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and I'm definitely glad I finished it.

Also finished Mob Psycho 100 which was quite a bit of fun.