Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

I just finished God Eater the other day and started Amagi Brilliant Park, now. The rest of the shows I am watching I am watching up to 2 episodes a day from HULU, DVD, and downloads, and ALL of the Funimation simuldubs that started last month, so a lot of them will be being finished in the same week (the ones from my Funimation subscription).

• 2 weeks later...

My most recent was Orange and it was great. The main theme was basically about suicide and preventing it with letters from the future. Next I am finally going to be watching the Steins;Gate series before the movie comes out at the end of the month and K- Missing Kings, since the dual audio DVD arrived in the mail 8 days early.

I just finished Steins;Gate and the special for it on the DVD/BluRay release yesterday. It was great, but cut a lot of the interesting parts that were in the VN. Now I can watch the movie whenever it arrives by the end of the month. Next I will start DanMachi, though, in the meantime

28 minutes ago, arkf1end said:

I just finished The Asterisk War 8/10

It was pretty good kind of slowed down a bit in the middle but hoping we get another season for it.

There might be another season, but it might end up like shows like Accel World that only covered a small portion of the source material. At least Yen Press is releasing the Light Novels.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the english dub of Steins;Gate Load Region of Deja vu. It was a great movie and showed flashbacks of some scenes that were in the VN, but omitted from the anime adaptation of the series and even had them talking as if some of those events happened when deja vu happens near the end with everyone. It has some sad parts, also, but it is still good overall. It is a bit more emotional than the series was and it basically explains stuff not explained in the VN or anime, such as the MC and his "mad scientist" personality. Kurisu basically takes over as MC for around half the movie, too, due to what happens. It essentially explains "Reading Steiner" as well.