Do you ever fall asleep to anime?

lemmingllama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never fallen asleep while watching anime, but I've used anime to relax when I can't sleep. I'll watch something like Mushi-shi, Kino, or Natsume. I find them interesting, yet soothing.

When I'm not interested in a filler episode, I usually leave it on while doing other stuff like laundry. That way, Idon't feel like I'm missing anything, and I actually get stuff done.

Although, I can totally see someone falling asleep during Ergo Proxy, Texhnolyze, or Clannad. They were some of my late night relax animes. I don't really get how someone could fall asleep watching Naruto with all that yelling, though. I switch back and forth from sub to dub and it still seems like Naruto's shouting in my face.

• 2 weeks later...

Never fallen asleep to one. But I try to watch some action packed anime before I sleep so I get wicked cool dreams. I remember when I was reading rave master and went to sleep on a cliff hanger. I had dreams in manga. It was weird but cool. Another time I went to sleep after programming. I had a dream where people were communicating with a visual command line!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One time only. I was watching Golden Time. I think it's between episodes 10-15.. It's almost 3am and currently on a "boring" part.. So yeah, I fell asleep in front of my PC and woke up at 5am. I ate breakfast then continued watching on the part where I left off..or should I say where I "slept" off.LOL

• 1 month later...