What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

The Last Story, which is excellent! I'm almost done with it, though, so I'll probably move on to either Persona 4 or Pandora's Tower when I'm done.

I'd vote for Persona 4!!! :D But that's because I don't have a wii and therefore haven't played the other two. They're on my wishlist for when I do get the console though. 

Playing Hakuouki ~ Demon of the fleeting blossom for psp just now. It's my first time playing an otome visual novel game and I must say it definitely feels different compared to other games. More so like reading a book or watching a story than playing a game. The art is pretty though. *__*

As for PS3...could say that I'm still playing Tales of Graces F though I've actually completed the main game a while back, and also the F arc but I've been getting items and stuff ready so I can try the Zhonecage dungeon.

Sine Mora got a price reduction on Tuesday to $4!! So I bought that and am playing it. Gotta say, I'm impressed. I really love the emphasis on story telling and the overall grim theme of the story. I wish it had an english dub though there's such impressive narration but it's all in hungarian!