What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I’m split between three games.

1. Uncharted 4 – trying to complete on Crushing in my first run through (currently stuck on Chapter 13, because Shoreline are asses).
  2. XCOM 2 – got it for free through PS Plus. It’s a nice game, even if it isn’t really optimised for PS4.
  3. Final Fantasy XV – started it, but have barely scratched the surface. There’s just so many side missions, and I want to do them all.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kamisu said:

Final Fantasies 6,7,10, and 13
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Resident Evil

Bravely Default

Devil May Cry

Kingdom Hearts: RE:Chain of Memories

And likely some more games that I've forgotten

Wow, u r playing so many games at once.

How do u get time to do it.

Finally beat 100% and Platinum'ed Horizon Zero Dawn including the DLC. Ace game for sure. I really enjoyed the combat and liked how they incorporated so many different elements from different games and genres. Some things weren't quite that polished or worked that well, but most things were implemented great. I was actually most impressed by the story and how well it was told. Sure, you had to kind of delve into all those optional "datapoints" to get the entire sense and depth of the story, but it was definitely worth it.

Now, I just gotta figure out what to play next...

I'm really into Fortnite at the moment. I didn't really expect that I would like it. The gunplay is somewhat awkward to me, sitting somewhere between "realism" and arcade. I still haven't really nailed how to build properly in the heat of combat. Making two ramps/stairs has gotten me a lot of kills in the early game though.