favorite super hero movie

salmun

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dark Knight and Batman Begins they are the best portrayal of "super heroes." I also like the X-men movies, and X-men Origins: Wolverine (I didn't like X-men First Class though). Most superhero movies are corny and don't portray the heroes like they should. These movies, however, did a great job. I can't wait until "The Dark Knight Rises" comes out!

My favorite so far is Iron Man, damn that movie is just amazing. If I'm correct I've watched both movies over 30 times and it still isn't boring. I wonder when Iron Man 3 will be released. Cuase at the end of it there was a hint that the next one might also be with Incredible Hulk or maybe that is for the Avengers Movie.

I wonder when Iron Man 3 will be released. Cuase at the end of it there was a hint that the next one might also be with Incredible Hulk or maybe that is for the Avengers Movie.

I heard that film has been put on hold. Haven't properly read into it yet, but I have a feeling they're gonna try pushing forward with The Avengers. There's so much hype for it already and it's not gonna be out for another year or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...