What do you think made Minato Namikaze so formidable?

atreyuavenged

Actually, he did perfect several jutsus at a very young age and had the strength to take on tailed beasts by himself. That's what qualified him to take the position of Hokage...remember, he was the 4th. The Hokage at the start of Naruto was the 3rd (Sarutobi). Tsunade is the 5th.

I can't remember all of the jutsus he perfected and created (and I'm too lazy to look them up) but he was widely regarded as one of the best and brightest ninjas to ever come out of the Leaf Village.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, we know little details about Minato. But from what we have learned we can see the following attributes:

1) Extreme speed and instantaneous reflexes (Was faster than A and able to escape from Tobi's Space Time Migration)

2) Creation of very powerful jutsus which even the legendary Sannin Jiraya couldn't master

3) His signature move the FLYING THUNDER GOD (an extremely effective S rank technique)

4) Creation and Mastery over the Rasengan (a powerful A rank Technique)

5) Mastery in weapons (Was able to fight effectively with Tobi with the Flying Thunder God Kunai)

6) Was a master over Sealing Jutsu(Performed high rank eight trigrams seal and Death Reaper Seal)

7) Could summon the Chief Toad(One of the strongest summons so far) and other toads

Infact, my guess is that this is only a part of his power and techniques. He must also have elemental techniques as he wanted to mix his element with the Rasengan. So with this kind of techniques at his Arsenal, it can be easily understandable why he is so formidable.

Well, we know little details about Minato. But from what we have learned we can see the following attributes:

1) Extreme speed and instantaneous reflexes (Was faster than A and able to escape from Tobi's Space Time Migration)

2) Creation of very powerful jutsus which even the legendary Sannin Jiraya couldn't master

3) His signature move the FLYING THUNDER GOD (an extremely effective S rank technique)

5) Mastery in weapons (Was able to fight effectively with Tobi with the Flying Thunder God Kunai)

6) Was a master over Sealing Jutsu(Performed high rank eight trigrams seal and Death Reaper Seal)

7) Could summon the Chief Toad(One of the strongest summons so far) and other toads

Infact, my guess is that this is only a part of his power and techniques. He must also have elemental techniques as he wanted to mix his element with the Rasengan. So with this kind of techniques at his Arsenal, it can be easily understandable why he is so formidable.

^ This! Goddamn!

I think its just his general appearance

^ And this too lol

^+1 That about sums it all up

• 2 months later...

That about sums it up.

• 2 weeks later...
wat the manga fails to mention clearly is that he was a prodigy.. a genius ... he is nd always will be to naruto wat dumbledore is to HP ...

I don't think he was comparable to Dumbledore IMO. Even the next best Wizards in the Wizarding world (at least in terms of HP), such as Voldemort, Grindelwald and in some regards Snape, couldn't really compare to him. I know Grindelwald was a match for him when they were young, but he gained a vast amount of knowledge and what not and beat him when they were older. Even though Grindelwald had the Elder Wand at the time. As for Voldemort, later on in the series, I don't think Dumbledore really even tried to fight seriously because he was already guessing that he couldn't be killed by conventional means at the time because of the Horcruxes.

I would say in terms of power, Dumbledore to HP would be like the sage of sixths path is to Naruto. There wasn't and probably won't be any better in there respective fields.

• 2 weeks later...