Who plays pokemon?

bob178641

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually play a bit ok Pokemon X when I am finished mowing the lawn but its hard to even finish this game when the lawn needs to be mowed down. >.>

I love walking through the tall grass in that game. they put a lot of detail in the sprites and I like seeing wild oddish also I wish there was a lawn mower voucher so I could mow down all this grass just think how fun this would be to be able to mow down the tall grass. This is one of the many reasons of why I still play pokemon today.

Edited by BigNeckLawnBoy

I usually play a bit ok Pokemon X when I am finished mowing the lawn but its hard to even finish this game when the lawn needs to be mowed down. >.>

I love walking through the tall grass in that game. they put a lot of detail in the sprites and I like seeing wild oddish also I wish there was a lawn mower voucher so I could mow down all this grass just think how fun this would be to be able to mow down the tall grass. This is one of the many reasons of why I still play pokemon today.

w-what?! o_O

• Like 1

I stopped playing Pokémon after Gen 4.

I bought X and Y, but never touched it. I guess you can say I'm Pokémoned out. But I still remember it fondly.

Not being able to rematch trainers in the same manner as Gens 3-4 was a deal-breaker for me. I never bought another Pokemon game after BW. I forgave that when the earlier games were still new.

Can never get myself to play any but Red/Blue or Fire Red/ Leaf Green (These 2 I've never even finished lol)

I only got up to 2nd gen when I was a kid before I got over Pokemon for a while, and half of those 2nd gen Pokemon I hardly remember. Would love to play a newer version but with all these new gens I would be soo lost. Played the Mystery Dungeon for GBA and even that was strange for me. Didn't know who half of those pokemon were. their types, anything lol. I'd have a lot of catching up to do.

I did just start watching the show again recently. About 20 episodes deep. Such great memories of Saturday mornings