Who plays pokemon?

bob178641

Nintendo 64:

Pokemon Snap, Stadium and Stadium 2 (another friend lend me S2 for a few months)

GB/GBC:

Red (friend never returned me the game), Blue (2007 save file corruption fail) and Yellow (no longer works).

Gold (played it once in 2004, a friend lend me the game), Silver (another save file corruption fail) and Crystal (can't save anything)

GBA:

Ruby, Sapphire (no idea what happened to them, though I bought the latter a few years ago) and Emerald (save file corrupted once, not sure if my 2nd save file is intact)

FireRed and LeafGreen

Nintendo DS:

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver (all of them still work)

Black and White (never finished the latter)

• 4 weeks later...

I played the video games, but I haven't touched the card game since I collected all the original 151-ish from back in the 90s.

The trading cards? Oh man, I had so many of those. Most of them got ruined when the basement flooded at my parents' house though. T-T

I know the feeling.

I lost a massive collection of classic (Pre-PS1) games because of a fire that burnt our home down.

DS

Pokemon Soul Silver

Pokemon White

Pokemon Black 2

Pokemon Platinum

Pokemon Diamond

GB

Pokemon Red

Unfortunatlly I rented or checked out most of those games, so I had to start over from the beginning a lot because some one else checked it out, I wish I owned them

I watch the anime subbed and dubbed, and the movies too.

I also read the many different Pokemon manga.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

started with yello altho i had previously messed around in cousins red

got crystal

got ruby

got black

got black 2

got platinum

heartgold

pearl

the opposite of pearl

pokemon x

soulsilver

jpn heartgold

jpn soulsiler

firered

leafgreen

consoles

pokemon stadium 2

pokemon stadium

the one on wii

pokepark 1

pokepark 2

pokemon snap

pokemon puzzle league

probably missing some xD

Played Pokemon since Red & Blue versions first came out, Still remember doing the Missingno Cheat on my Gameboy, swimming up and down the side of Cinnibar Island xD

I was ecstatic when I heard sequels (Pokemon Gold & Silver) were gonna come out on Gameboy Color :)

@Lucy Blue: The Colors (red/Blue, Ruby/sapphire, ect..) Usually have a different pokemon in their version, e.g. Diamond has Mime Jr (pre-evolution of Mr Mime) and Pearl has Bonsly (Pre-evolution of SudoWoodo) I think :)

Edited by Phaz0n
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I used to love Pokemon so much. I still fondly remember the moment when I completed the Pokedex of Pokemon Blue. It used to be about the adventure, the mystery, and the rise to become the champion. It makes me sad that I can no longer be immersed in the world of Pokemon. Not even the remake of my favorite generation, Gen 3, can fuel any sort of excitement.