Druggies

failedhornet

I would like to hear peoples opinions on recreational drug use, and also your views of people who take drugs.

I myself smoke weed everyday but have also been known too enjoy ecstasy, molly, acid and shrooms on occasion.I have personally never found anything wrong with experimenting with the drugs listed above, however there are many chemicals i do not condone ingesting. I have always believed if you are safe about it, "know your body, know your dose", then it can be a worthwhile experience where you might even learn something.

Feel free to express your opinions, I wont be offended if you say you hate drug users.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the jobless and or unintelligent people do drugs.

Indeed why would you want to ruin the future you could have had by tacking drugs, even the stress re-leaving ones.

I don't support any type of substances even alcohol, my friend used to take marijuana but i helped him quite cause i told him and explained to him what future he was looking forward to if he kept his habit up.

Let us be realistic. Everything in life is addictive and can be to a dangerous level depending on the person. Chocolate, theft, shopping, exercising and even sex. These can ruin your life too. I know people who use drugs and I usually have more trouble with people who think less of them for it than those who take whatever it is they take. Video games, anime and so on. Even these can be an addiction that can harm you. Why think less of a person just for using something illegal? I mean, we still have alcohol and other dangerous influences that can poison or damage our bodies. Sometimes even our minds or social lives. We need a healthy life style and social life to live life fully. So it's sort of close minded, really.

I don't want to say I don't care if they use it as long as they don't harm others because others can still take advantage of them. I think addiction is bad. I think some people in this world is bad. And therefore makes something look worse than it actually is.

I think people who buy drugs from dodgy dealers on street corners are stupid.

However if you grow your own or have a good knowledge of chemistry and can synthesise your own drugs (or properly analyse what you have purchased) then why not.

If you buy from dealers you only have their word that what you are buying is safe and is not cut with drain cleaner or is too pure. Taking your life in your hands.

I think people who buy drugs from dodgy dealers on street corners are stupid.

However if you grow your own or have a good knowledge of chemistry and can synthesise your own drugs (or properly analyse what you have purchased) then why not.

If you buy from dealers you only have their word that what you are buying is safe and is not cut with drain cleaner or is too pure. Taking your life in your hands.

That's a very good point. I'd never be that trusting with someone who only wants my money.

Not like I can track them down easily or get them done for it. xD

my friend used to take marijuana but i helped him quite cause i told him and explained to him what future he was looking forward to if he kept his habit up.

And what future would that be? Being a little lazy and having a higher than normal appetite? Being amused by things you wouldn't normally find funny? Engaging in philosophical debate on the nature of the universe? A horrible future indeed.

Marijuana isn't crack, just so you know. It doesn't make you go out and rob people just to get a fix.

Well, i'm in college and truthfully speaking, just about everyone here has done weed and some of these guys are some of the most creative people i have ever met.

If you're talking about it as an addiction, then yeah, it's not gonna do anyone good if you're spacing out in your room for 20 hours a day but if it's in the sense of trying something new and hanging out with your buddies then yeah, it's cool.

My first week here, I was with some buddies who drank - not a lot but drank. I've never touched alcohol all my life and I didn't that night and sure enough, it was a little odd later on being the only 100% sober guy at the table.

I neither condemn alcohol/weed nor do i praise it. If a guy wants to do it, then it's his/her god given choice. Stay out of it.

And what future would that be? Being a little lazy and having a higher than normal appetite? Being amused by things you wouldn't normally find funny? Engaging in philosophical debate on the nature of the universe? A horrible future indeed.

Marijuana isn't crack, just so you know. It doesn't make you go out and rob people just to get a fix.

Yeah I know all that cause I observed his behavior when he was high.

But that was the problem his parents are those who let their kids do as they wish and to top it all he was nearly stoned every weekend and I just could not stand watching him kill himself. (I think)

And yeah I herd it doesn't do much damage to you but I figure there has to be a reason it is illegal.

But that's how it starts off then you want something stronger and before you know it your robing to get your fix.

I believe this is what you need:

Some people just can't enjoy living their lives without an addictive substance. It's sad, really. I guess it's pretty hypocritical for me to be saying that since I smoke cigarettes myself. At least I'm not addicted. I also find no reason to get high. I can enjoy the presence of others without affecting the way I think or act around them.

I don't like druggies at all because my sister. She started out experimenting in her teens and now she's a full blown addict that will do anything she possibly can to get a high. Also because of her reckless behavior I've been raising her child since he was 3 months old( he's 10 now).

I've smoke weed a couple of times in high school and had one alcoholic beverage but from witnessing her actions and how she turned out made me decided to never use drugs or alcohol ever again.

I think some people here don't know anything about some drugs and speak as if they do, not to sound like a dick or anything but please some of you need to research before having a discussion.

On topic. I see no problem with drugs that are physically nonaddictive, as far as anything else it's their choice.If someone wants to take for example cocaine it's their choice, and most likely they knew the consequences.

Long as you don't let your habit affect your family and friends I'm cool with it, a few of my friends smoke weed regularly, they're all hard working, intelligent(maybe even more so than me) individuals and control themselves very well when they're high, drugs imo is something for people with discipline not for those who'll eventually rob people or sell their house just to fund their habit, it's unfortunate that most of the people I know or knew who were into drugs, not including the friends I mentioned, turned out like this.

Marijuana is acceptable in my opinion, but the other drugs change people so drastically, there is a reason they are illegal and hated. Meth--causes people to rob, sell, rape, STD infested, and build labs that endanger those living within close proximity. The same goes for heroin, ecstacy, crack, and the pill-poppers. My mom was a heroin addict for 25 years, and my father use to hide in cabinets under the sink on rock cocaine. I have seen multiple people overdoses as a child, and that is why I believe certain drugs should be illegal and never codoned. Others are hurt far more by the addicts who decide to carelessly intoxicate themselves.