Druggies

failedhornet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a board for serious discussions.I can name at least 5 famous who have had an impact in this world who have used drugs A LOT. Also it's not a fact, and hasn't been proven that drugs (weed) make people want a greater high, it really depends on the person.

Really don't think you got the point or read the whole thread for the matter of fact....

I very much read the whole thread, but this is the part I was responding to. Now, I usually consider myself good at math, but I just can't put one and one together on this one. You're justifying drug use. I am totally fine with that, it's your opinion. But the reason you seem to be giving here is that it's okay because you

can name at least 5 famous who have had an impact in this world who have used drugs A LOT.

Am I misunderstanding something? I can also name famous people who have had an impact in this world. People who could have even further impacted the world but died because of their drug use. So I'm not really following how your statement positively supports your opinion. So I guess, yes, I did not get the point. Can you please elaborate on the point I missed?

From the first post in your quotes I was responding to a post where the person said ''I don't know one admirable person who takes drugs'' which I replied to...and in that post I stated that that wasn't the point and that if the person is admirable or not doesn't matter and that it's their own choice.I did not once justify the use of drugs EXCEPT marijuana which isn't a problem for me unlike other drugs which come down to the users choice etc.