Dragon Ball Kai discussion

Koby

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB Kai aint all that it seems they are dubbing it without the original music of Bruce

Yeah but it seems that they also improved on the japanese soundtrack as well, I never liked the original jap soundtrack from the original DBZ, but the one in Kai is is a lot better and suites the mood a bit more as well.

I think Dragonball Kai is just a giant tease. The video quality of the show is only strongly apparent in probably one or two short scenes in an episode. The sound for the Dub has improved, but it still doesn't help the fact that I keep hoping they'll just redraw the whole thing and have it look like its opening.

I mean this is what, the third or possibly even fourth remastering of the series? They just need to create all new footage using modern techniques and quit teasing us!

Personally it sucks, they cut out all of the good funny stuff, they couldn't get all of the original voice cast, and they changed the dialog. Overall it blows, sucks, and plain out stinks worse then Dragonball GT did. This is just my opinion though, I'm one who watched it originally on TV, VHS, and DVD when it was coming out.

Soo it seems that according to some people that the dbz kai broadcasted on 4kids is actually even more censored than the nicktoons version, I 've never seen the nicktoons version, so would someone care to confirm this? I could've sworn that I heard that 4kids didn't have the rights the make edits and such.