Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I agree with this. Looks like the nine tail is about to do something, also I thought the tailed beast were all locked in the statue? You can bring the host back BUT the tailed beast are still alive just trapped yet these host can use there power? I dunno about that one...

well I guess it is the same with Itachi being able to use his eyes even though Sasuke has them?

It seems it doesn't matter if the actual beast is inside them or not but they will have the same abilities as they did in their time of living?

...sometimes it's better not asking questions XD

• 2 weeks later...

raikagesama, looks like I am posting the link this week :) hope you don't mind!

Anyways guys, after a long wait HERE IT IS!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52710473/1

First off.... wow...I love Naruto so much, so innocent, and honest ...haa :) so cute

And dudes the 9 tail's name is Kurama! lol strange hey? but really awesome ^^

I totally adored this chapter, and I really want to see the next.

But anyways , question.

Anyone else notice something about Tobi/Madara/nobody has chakra chains...Like NARUTO'S MOM! Kushina's chakra was supposed to be unique, hence why she became a jinchūriki and why she was almost kidnapped as a child.

Hmm makes me wonder....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Son Goku!

Sorry about that, but I had to type my laughter, rather than wake everybody up with it. Yes, I know both Naruto and Dragonball are based on the same legend of the Monkey King, but still!

Someone up above mentioned that Kushina was the only one with chakra chains: hey, its not the first time Tobi has copied/stolen powers from someone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Son Goku!

Sorry about that, but I had to type my laughter, rather than wake everybody up with it. Yes, I know both Naruto and Dragonball are based on the same legend of the Monkey King, but still!

Though I don't watch dragonball , I couldnt help but laugh as well.... I am waiting for the fans to add some pun or joke to this (like draw goku hair or something.)

Anyways..

Someone up above mentioned that Kushina was the only one with chakra chains: hey, its not the first time Tobi has copied/stolen powers from someone else.

Well that's understandable, and he was the one responsible for the attack on Konaha , he could have copied Kushina's chakra chains....(even though I thought it was a chakra thing more than a jutsu which can't be copied)

Arguably, tobi's sharingan could copy it, similar to how sasuke copied the samurai's chakra sword techniques even though they weren't actual jutsu. However, I think it is more feasible that it is just a highly potent sealing jutsu, and tobi's years and experience have left him with a few aces up his sleeve that we haven't seen, like jinchuuriki control. It could even be a power of the rinnegan over tailed beasts after they've been absorbed by the outer path demonic statue, or just hashirama's techniques used to control the tailed beasts.

raikagesama, looks like I am posting the link this week :) hope you don't mind!

Anyways guys, after a long wait HERE IT IS!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52710473/1

First off.... wow...I love Naruto so much, so innocent, and honest ...haa :) so cute

And dudes the 9 tail's name is Kurama! lol strange hey? but really awesome ^^

I totally adored this chapter, and I really want to see the next.

But anyways , question.

Anyone else notice something about Tobi/Madara/nobody has chakra chains...Like NARUTO'S MOM! Kushina's chakra was supposed to be unique, hence why she became a jinchūriki and why she was almost kidnapped as a child.

Hmm makes me wonder....

When I saw Kurama, immediately my mind went back to Yu Yu Hakusho......there's a favourite character of mine in there.......Menamino Suchi aka Kurama the Fox........definitely familiar!

SO SAD that the next chapter's gonna be late, I sure hope it'll be a good one. I'm waiting to see what the Naruto and the jinchuriki will get up to, not to forget Sasuke.

• 3 weeks later...
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the 9 tails is the strongest biju right?

I think so. But after reading This I can't say which is stronger..

Loved seeing Naruto finally forge an alliance with Kurama........the next chapters promise a lot of excitement (I hope). Anyways, there's still no sign of Sasuke.......any ideas on why he hasn't joined in the war yet????
The war doesn't concern sasuke.,his mission is konaha. ( Most likely )