Last Anime Episode You Watched and your thoughts on it?

Koby

Ao no Exorcist episode 12. This was one of the best episodes of the show so far.

:happy: ooooo! what happens in that episode?! (if you reply to me I suggest you use spoiler tags) I just finished reading the manga up to date, so i was wondering if the anime is any good and if i should watch it.

I don't read the manga so I'm not positive, but I heard the Anime only used exactly half of the currently released manga.

That would be great news... maybe we can expect season two this time next year if we're lucky:happy:

:happy: ooooo! what happens in that episode?! (if you reply to me I suggest you use spoiler tags) I just finished reading the manga up to date, so i was wondering if the anime is any good and if i should watch it.

Episode twelve is where

"The Exwires are tasked to look for the ghost of a child that is haunting Mephisto Pheles' amusement park. Rin and Shiemi manage to find the ghost first, but Shiemi ends up chasing it by herself while Amaimon, a higher demon and another son of Satan, steals Rin's sword and forces Rin to fight with him. Mean while another exorcist comes to defend him, and it is reveal to be an old friend of Rin's brother." (just stole wiki's recap lol)

This for me is just an all around good anime. Interesting characters, good character development so far... plot has also been developing well. (I haven't read the manga so I'm not sure where it goes from here, but if it's this good I might have to pick it up)

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the anime film Colorful... I don't know if it was lack of sleep (I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve more when I'm exhausted) or because it was just such a great and brilliant story, though probably a combination of both... this just really got to me and I would recommend to anyone to watch is!

I started watching Kaze no Stigma after a friend recommended it to me. I'm currently on episode 10 but it's getting hard for me to finish this series. To me, it's not really that interesting. One thing I like about it though is the fact that the main guy uses the power of the wind which isn't something you see in most anime.