Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)

henningt

• 1 month later...

Great series. I love that they are bringing the final season to Netflix in a few weeks. :)

It's actually available now the sixth and final season on netflix. Not sure if anyone else heard this but this fall they are starting another star wars cartoon series called "Star Wars Rebels" 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Clone Wars is the best Star Wars anything since the original trilogy. It's better than the prequels in every way. Which it's why it is so weird that I've met so many Star Wars fans that not only have never watched it, but dismiss it when you talk about it to them. They don't want to even give it a chance. Now if they let you describe some of the amazing stuff that happens, THEN they run to watch it. But usually, in my experience, they don't let you. It's like they don't want to acknowledge that anything that came from the prequels was any good. That's just stubborn, is what I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had to pass up watching the series early on due to time and timing as I watch them with my daughters. I did take my daughters to the movie shortly after it premiered, but we slowly started watching the episodes from the start about 5 years ago and just started season 4. Season 3 had some great action sequences and season 4 action for just the first few episodes is slam packed. The animators were working overtime on the battles.

Will be good to finish watching them all, so it can fill in the blanks for the Rebels show which we have watched all of them. Rebels Season 4 starts this fall.