Fears

Guest Alchemist

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens after death here in the physical world, being alone, complete silence, losing loved ones, disappointing, failing to help even if it's beyond my control, and... standing or being on edges of cliffs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to let my person demons out of their cage, that's the ones I've only shared with two people. My friend Devin and my friend Veronica.

I'm really freaking afraid of animated skeletons. I'd freak out befcore stomping a mudhole in it if I saw a animated skeleton wlaking around. Zombies also bother me a lot but not as much as Skeletons. I'm also afriad of not being able to return to the ring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid of... What am I afraid of again? Oh yeah! I'm afraid of bees and wasps and hornets and basically anything that stings people and makes it hurt like hell. And... umm...dropping staight down waaaay too fast. (Y'know, like those rides that drop you from like a gazillion feet in the air, L no, I'm never gett'n on one a them.) And pain. Like if I wanna kill myself (Which I DON'T mind you.) I want it to be painless.

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm, I dont know really. I mean, I hate spiders, but I'm not SCARED of them.

I'm mainly "scared" of cars that creep by real suspiciously. I'm not scared, I just look out for them a lot.

lol plain white vans right.well me, i include the above stalkers in cars, big black guys, gangbangers, some of what eo mentioned getting beat up and robbed like I dont want to have my one dollar and my phone stolen, creepy crawlies if you watched the mummy you know about those fat cackaroaches, i saw two really fat ones in my kitchen last night and i thought they would get in my skin like in the movie, i fear car accidents, i fear little faceless undead girls materializing in and out of my view like in the video game F.E.A.R, i fear actually hate loss.hieghts are alright,i fear car accidents, i fear driving a car because people are morons.

Oh God, I'm afraid of a lot..

- The Dark.

- Bugs.

- Being alone.

- Lambchop [the puppet].

- Driving.

- Trains [while corssing the tracks].

- Creepy old guys who blow kisses at me in church.

- Knowing if I make a friend sad.

i fear driving a car because people are morons.

He says that because I just got my temporary lisence. XD

it's like your life isn't yours when you are driving, any idiot can kill you along with themselves.I mean it's good to accept death but no one wants to die with the steering wheel implanted in their face.I think I'm gonna suck at driving, my bro tells me it's like how you do in the games but I have no control over the accelerate.How do you have a license your 15.

I know. I've been in a car accident because some guy stopped an an exit ramp. Umm, hello? I mean the people behind you are at falt expect when you stop on a freaking exit ramp, how stupid, and it was on Valentines Day, that snow storm was freaking scary, we slid off the road and hit a concrete barrier. x.x

It was scary, and I don't want to die from someone else's stupid mistake, especailly drunk drivers, they can go to hell.

@ Slayer: And it's my temporary lisence, in Ohio, you can take a written test when you turn 15 1/2 [[which i did yesterday]] and if you pass, you get a pretty lil thing resembling a drivers lisence. You get to drive only with an adult in the front seat [[and 1 backseat passenger i believe]]. You have to get a certain amount of hours in driving, and go to driving school, then you take a driving test when you turn 16, if you pass you get your real lisence. [=