Fears

Guest Alchemist

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Destiny Angel

Big ass cockroaches and rats and anything that i don't recognise that crawls on me, it's just that creepy feeling of something unknown being on you o.o.

My mother dying. I know its a natural thing, and you really can't stop it from happening. But it still gets to me.

Screwing something over. I just don't like doing it. It makes me feel like idiot. Seems like I can make the simplest things go wrong as well. But a again, people make mistakes, no way of getting around it. Unless you're a freak, then hey, good for you.

Heights. In an odd way though. It scares me as it fascinates me.

I used to be afraid of big loud lightning storms. I think it had to do with living in a high-rise. But I forced myself to watch it one evening, and I saw the beauty in it. XD Dolls creep me out too. Ever since I was little I couldn't stand the little buggers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Destiny Angel
Several of my friends are afraid of needles and when we all had to get injections recently I had great fun, being the jackass that I am, at their expense.
I had fun watching other girls freak out on the chair. It was quite funny, all you need to do is not look at it and pop goes in the liquid or out goes your blood, I don't know what's wrong with needles O.o