ReGreetings

Azerty

Hello Forgotten Memories, I'm back. In case you don't know, my name is Azerty and I'm a webmaster and fellow video game lover. I wasn't gonna join the SMF version of FM until a new skin was made, but I guess I can wait. Anyway, nice to be here. And welcome back FM forums.

LOL.. whats the skin have to do with anything? One thing I hate about SMF is that it uses text instead of buttons for the stuff like reply, new thread.. etc..

Anyhow.. welcome back Azerty! I'll try to make a skin soon.. Till then it's just small custom jobs to this skin.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Forgotten Memories Forums Here at our forums there is plenty for everyone to do. You can talk about Games, Anime, Music, Movies, Books, Life, Roleplaying, Graphics, Webdesign, Humor, Poetry, and much more! But our forum isn't only about Discussions, there is plenty more for you to do! A Private Message System, almost like an email, where members can send you messages that only you can see! As well as their are ton''s of contests in which you can compete in, such as poetry, graphic tournament, PMYC, and much more! Also, give the Forgotten Memories Site a visit. Check out our coverage on your favorite RPG's and news updates. Need a graphic right away? We have you covered with free layouts, topsite skins, and signatures. Tell us your thoughts by voting in our monthly polls. Then mess around with out Al Bhed Translator and browse around our network. If you have any question's or comments feel free to let them be known by posting in the Assistance board or Private Messaging one of our staff members. Thanks for joining, and we hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay.

-Forgotten Memories Forums Staff