Who can beat Goku?

allnall93

The answer is........Meeeeee

SUPER MECHA DEATH OMAGA PUNCH GOOOOOOO! The universe blows up in yo face. lol

Okay sorry about that just in a funny mood.

Alright I thought about it. The way I see it is that Goku is all muscle. A little obvious I assume. So you need some one who is the total opposit. My first vote goes to Light as well. Heck he writes his name and all he would have to add that in his final moments Goku decides he doesn't want to come back. The next vote would have to be Perona from one piece. Yep unusual but in the show she can beat any one with her negative ghost attack. One touch and Goku wont want to fight he would give up. Nono from Gunbuster two. That would be a fun battle. Hell she one of those gurren laggan larger then all the solar system types. Isn't that an interesting opponent some one who could play major league baseball with the planets. That just leaves Gurren Laggan, and team Diegurren. At first I can see them getting there but kicked, but then they would get stronger and stronger until finally they would pull a victory.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Goku is easy to kill after all he has died 3-4 times already he just keeps being brought back to life.

This means absolutely nothing. After all when you consider his opponents at the time. Almost anyone or anything from any other comic, manga, cartoon, anime wouldn't stand a chance against them. Goku was simply up against odds higher than anyone else in other universes had faced. Then you're also comparing early versions of Goku vs. others. To fully compare you must do end game vs. end game, or at least current vs. current. In which case there is none who come close to what Goku us capable of. It'd be completely unfair for example to compare start of DBZ Goku vs. endgame opponent. That and if you do manage to beat Goku, his Saiyan blood only makes him that much stronger for the rematch. What matters is how powerful he became. He was alive at the end, regardless of how the journey to that point played out.

This means absolutely nothing. After all when you consider his opponents at the time. Almost anyone or anything from any other comic, manga, cartoon, anime wouldn't stand a chance against them. Goku was simply up against odds higher than anyone else in other universes had faced. Then you're also comparing early versions of Goku vs. others. To fully compare you must do end game vs. end game, or at least current vs. current. In which case there is none who come close to what Goku us capable of. It'd be completely unfair for example to compare start of DBZ Goku vs. endgame opponent. That and if you do manage to beat Goku, his Saiyan blood only makes him that much stronger for the rematch. What matters is how powerful he became. He was alive at the end, regardless of how the journey to that point played out.

On an earlier post I made, I listed 3 villains who had goku on the ropes; if goku hadn't had help.

Omega shenron, Broly, and Super 17.

Omega probably shouldn't count as he is the combination of the 7 dragons; being a type of fusion.

If you have something against 17 then it would be fair to say that if goku hadn't had 18's help he would have lost.

and no one ever beats Broly 1 on 1, goku had help and lent help. Broly would be the only one who can keep up with goku even though he far surpassed goku in the first broly movie. But because broly is also a saiyan his re-match with goku at ss4 would be epic.

On an earlier post I made, I listed 3 villains who had goku on the ropes; if goku hadn't had help.

Omega shenron, Broly, and Super 17.

Omega probably shouldn't count as he is the combination of the 7 dragons; being a type of fusion.

If you have something against 17 then it would be fair to say that if goku hadn't had 18's help he would have lost.

Baby never counts.

and no one ever beats Broly 1 on 1, goku had help and lent help. Broly would be the only one who can keep up with goku even though he far surpassed goku in the first broly movie. But because broly is also a saiyan his re-match with goku at ss4 would be epic.

and once again I must point out that your comparisons are lacking since they still aren't Goku at his best. They weren't end-game to end-game. Broly and Super 17 would easily be overpowered by Super Saiyan 4. I'd even say Goku could take them both on at the same time and still own them. Omega Shenron, you do have a point about though. My point still stands that:

After all when you consider his opponents at the time. Almost anyone or anything from any other comic, manga, cartoon, anime wouldn't stand a chance against them. Goku was simply up against odds higher than anyone else in other universes had faced.

and once again I must point out that your comparisons are lacking since they still aren't Goku at his best. They weren't end-game to end-game. Broly and Super 17 would easily be overpowered by Super Saiyan 4. I'd even say Goku could take them both on at the same time and still own them. Omega Shenron, you do have a point about though. My point still stands that:

Goku is the under dog in his fights but he always gets a rematch, when he was ss4 fighting 17 he was being tossed around, though I forget the technicality of the fight he was losing at ss4.

Broly would still be his largest threat, but their re match would be hard to imagine since broly has no end game, and goku is still youthful.

If you suggest how strong they were before actually dieing, goku has died within the first arc of DBZ so he wouldn't be anything worth Broly's time. again Goku is the main char he always comes back, but honestly he would lose if it wasn't for his companions.

I'm in favor with broly after all he could've beaten anyone 1 on 1 during his time line in the series.

but they over sell him and then under mind him.

:) Well I still think Goku isn't as strong as you might seem to think. Gohan is a different matter though.

Gohan shows more potential for being a half blood, but with his fathers constant revivals goku has gained much more powers in addition to being full blooded.

but since the series ended with such an odd cliff hanger its hard to say what anyone was truly capable of in the sense of power.

I'm in favor with broly after all he could've beaten anyone 1 on 1 during his time line in the series. but they over sell him and then under mind him.

Broly is a filler character who only exists in the movies which are filler. They made him out to be over-powerful, yet his transformation should have only gave him a bit more power than Future Trunks during the Cell games, despite that though they still make him beat everyone till the end of the movie when he finally gets owned. Remember, Goku never went past Super Saiyan 2 when fighting him either. Broly is just your normal flawed filler character that doesn't make sense.

As for Super 17, I don't recall Goku going Super Saiyan 4 at all. I thought that happened before he gained SSJ4. It's been a long time since I saw GT so I might be wrong but I'd have to check. Even so, Super 17 is a fusion of two Andriod 17's.

Broly is a filler character who only exists in the movies which are filler. They made him out to be over-powerful, yet his transformation should have only gave him a bit more power than Future Trunks during the Cell games, despite that though they still make him beat everyone till the end of the movie when he finally gets owned. Remember, Goku never went past Super Saiyan 2 when fighting him either. Broly is just your normal flawed filler character that doesn't make sense.

As for Super 17, I don't recall Goku going Super Saiyan 4 at all. I thought that happened before he gained SSJ4. It's been a long time since I saw GT so I might be wrong but I'd have to check. Even so, Super 17 is a fusion of two Andriod 17's.

Yeah, which is why its hard to picture a re-match between them. But Brolys impact even as a filler is immense. I wiki'd him apparently he gets only stronger the longer he's in second transformation but we wouldn't know that as he always loses to the good guys, and he's always out numbered. They still over sold him and under minded him its such BS they make a awesome filler char but he falls to the traditional story plot of hero over villains.

As for super 17, yeah that was... sometime after baby GT is a compacted time frame of like 10 eps for each bad guy that appears.

Its hard to say really lol, he could be a fusion of 2 androids or just 1 android split into 2 from the beginning.

If I remember correctly something was said by Dr. Gero that he worked with that other guy in HFIL to create the 2nd one.

oooh that was true, that or they fixed the design, I honestly can't remember.

it makes sense because they used it to escape HFIL. but android fusion is premeditated just making another one doesn't guarantee fusion. but this is off topic.

I still say his biggest threat and promising re-match is Broly. the only other saiyan worth noticing.

But because its been such a long time I can't grasp every detail for a really long post.

By this point I would joke and state the J man but maybe that would to much. Okay so if Hypothetically speaking we are talking about an alien at his fourth level. Because of this thought I'm sticking to my previous choices. Light would just manipulate things without even coming close to actually coming into conflict with Goku. Perona would win but not by destroying any one but by forcing her opponent to give up. Nono from gunbuster is jut solar system huge making for an interesting fight. Yes I am also sticking to Gurren laggan for the win. If someone can bring up that at times Goku is allowed aid then the opposition is allowed. The thing is that Goku and team Diegurren have one trait in common and that is there ability to grow in the face of an opponent. How ever I think Goku has his limits so Gurren laggan would eventually win out.