How many anime episodes have you completed watching ????

skate.101

I too have a MAL, and if I read it correctly, I have recorded 1,493 episodes (I only record an episode after I finish the Anime, so there are many episodes I've completed that I haven't recorded yet).

Oh and if anyone can fill me in, what is this MAL all of you keep mentioning lol, is it some kind of counter program or something?

MyAnimeList.net (Or MAL) is a site used to record, and discuss any Anime or Manga you have watched or read (Or atleast that's the use I have found in it) There may be more uses, but I'm still new to it myself. Hope this answers your question.

Edited by AxelVIII

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have a MAL, and if I read it correctly, I have recorded 1,493 episodes (I only record an episode after I finish the Anime, so there are many episodes I've completed that I haven't recorded yet).

Oh and if anyone can fill me in, what is this MAL all of you keep mentioning lol, is it some kind of counter program or something?

MyAnimeList.net (Or MAL) is a site used to record, and discuss any Anime or Manga you have watched or read (Or atleast that's the use I have found in it) There may be more uses, but I'm still new to it myself. Hope this answers your question.

Ah I see, thanks. Yeah before you posted this I figured it out on my own lol. But for me I don't even bother with that site, I mean from time to time I get onto it and update what I have watched and such. But that MAL thing isn't my thing when I record what I watch. Because for me I actually record my data (as you may know if you read my previous post) so I know exactly. Luckily for me before I started recording I didn't watch Anime that much really at all, so from memory I just add about 400 episodes (give or take) onto my actual record and that's how much I have watched.

Not nearly as impressive as others, but from others posts, I don't really believe some... but whatever, not my problem right? lol

According to my myanimelist.net account, I've watched 1,713 episodes. It's a modest number I think :D
and that's not counting any of the 100+ episode series as I haven't actually seen any. Well actually I did watch dragon ball as a kid but I don't really count that

• 3 weeks later...

TV: 164, OVA: 32, Movies: 58, Spcl.: 32, Eps: 4,525, Days: 77.93

Sounds like a lot more than it seems. If I could afford streaming sites it would be even more. Anime has so much variety compared to regular TV, in part because mangakas and animators can draw whatever they like whereas TV is limited by technology still. 

Still. Two and a half months...

Couldnt give you an exact number, ive focused more on watching the series then remembering how many ive watched, but it would be in the thousands easily, and i still have SO much more stored here i havent even had time to watch plus with new shows that air on a seasonal basis i think im going to be set for a very long time.

• 3 weeks later...

My Count has gone up and I must say I am impressed with what it currently is, still there are people here who still beat me;

MAL Stat's

TV: 31, OVA: 8, Movies: 24, Spcl.: 4, Eps: 7,278, Days: 123.05

I didn't think I had watch that many, sure the days sounds right but that many episodes, I find that pretty cool that's how many I have watched.

• 8 months later...