I'm losing it..

Monad-Gnostis

ok.., normally I wouldnt do something like this but, Ive been so damned depressed lately, I've been seriously just thinking of running away or

just commiting suicide, My fathers gone, my mothers gone, my favorite uncle is gone, and my cousin is dead too, when I add them up like this, it takes its toll on me..., can anybody out there just tell me something, anything?

Look man. im no expert. i could tell you whatever i think, but i dont wana gamble with someone elses life. All i can say is that i have felt the way you do (i dont think iv been through as much as you though), and there is way to much to live for!! yes life give us a bitch slap around every corner, but that is part of living. getting up and moving forward. Pleas dont ever do anything silly like commiting suicide! you always have us here at Kametsu. hope this helps, if not, just send me a PM if you wana talk.

I agree with Edder. Life is so precious and no matter what life throws at ya, you have to get back up and fight. Suicide is no way to face things. Plus I myself having been a person who used to have the same two ideas you're having now (running away and suicide), it takes effort not to give in to it but it won't solve your problems. Running away makes things worse, it's mostly best to sit tight. And please for God's sake, DON"T even think of suicide! Every life is worth something..........and yeah like Edder offered, you could spill out anything to me too. After all, what are we for if we don't help each other out???

I agree with Edder. Life is so precious and no matter what life throws at ya, you have to get back up and fight. Suicide is no way to face things. Plus I myself having been a person who used to have the same two ideas you're having now (running away and suicide), it takes effort not to give in to it but it won't solve your problems. Running away makes things worse, it's mostly best to sit tight. And please for God's sake, DON"T even think of suicide! Every life is worth something..........and yeah like Edder offered, you could spill out anything to me too. After all, what are we for if we don't help each other out???

Thank you soo much, I wouldnt know what to do though,

I have to find a job or something.

If you ever feel like you are going down the path of suicide, you can ALWAYS talk to ANYONE about it, includung me. Kametsu is like a family, and if you were to do something like that, it would hurt all of us. It gets better. It always will. Never ever forget that.

(T_T), Sometimes I, really think there is a god out there..

killing yourself won't solve anything, even if there were any benefits you wouldn't be alive to see them.

who knows you may win the lottery tomorrow...or get hit by a bus. What I'm trying to say is that you never know how things will turn out unless you live to see them.

I'm trying though almost nothing seems to work,

I'm so confused right now, sad, and frustrated...

Although you did say it's a bit late, I honestly don't feel you're 100% cured of whatever form of depression you were going through. All I can say is, I can empathize with your loss. I've lost pretty much my entire family, although in my case, they're not dead, I was "just" disowned two years ago. Hell, my forty-two year old mother had a baby last year whom I've yet to meet. I even almost had a heart attack last week, when I saw my surname and my home-town in the obituaries in the newspaper, and I thought to myself "Oh god, it's what I was afraid of, one of my sisters died", but fortunately, it was someone I didn't know.

Although you did say it's a bit late, I honestly don't feel you're 100% cured of whatever form of depression you were going through. All I can say is, I can empathize with your loss. I've lost pretty much my entire family, although in my case, they're not dead, I was "just" disowned two years ago. Hell, my forty-two year old mother had a baby last year whom I've yet to meet. I even almost had a heart attack last week, when I saw my surname and my home-town in the obituaries in the newspaper, and I thought to myself "Oh god, it's what I was afraid of, one of my sisters died", but fortunately, it was someone I didn't know.

We never truly heal all the way, but I'm still feeling this way, but not as much... for about 4 days my heart was acheing I thought I was going to have one, I was worried and didnt look for any help because I didnt have any anyways, however I got a job and had my first meal in days...

And I suddenly felt better, after that meal I felt rewarded somehow I guess eating can make you feel like that if you havent eaten for awhile... lol...

Sincerely yours,

Cloud Strife

glad to hear you're feeling better! Many of us go to places of overwhelming feelings from time to time and with some effort we all manage to come back to a point of semi-normalcy, after you reach that point you still aren't in the clear, you have to learn acceptance, and once you learn acceptance things begin to have depth and clarity, life is marvelous that way ! I've lost two of the most important friends i have ever had in the past three years, and i'm facing the possibility of losing another to drugs, it's not easy, but I can only struggle with the people who are still around to struggle with and try to make the ones that aren't proud !

• 5 weeks later...