top 10 psp games?

caspianprince

This is my list that I made a while back. It's more or less the same though there are still a couple games I have to try out.

1) Dissidia 012 (I think 012 is meant to be a "replacement" rather than a sequel/prequel for the original since you've got the story for the first game in there)

2) Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep (I love this game. I literally played it for 16 hours straight when i first downloaded it using a charger)

3) Bleach : Heat the Soul series (No matter how much i may have come to resent the anime for it's fillers, i'm still a hardcore "Early Bleach" fan at heart and this game, even though it's in Japanese is one of my favorite fighting games)

4) Disgaea series (Long live NIS! i'm a really huge fan of this company since they're one of the few guys around who still make PURE RPG's in these dark days of linear FF-XIII gameplay)

5) Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII (Need you even ask for this? The only reason this is so down is because i feel really sad when i watch it's ending)

6) God Eaters Burst (This is a recent game but i've already gotten deep into it. It has a really nice gameplay system + a story mode which makes it better than Monster Hunter in some ways)

7) Patapon series (This game is on my top 10 because it has a really good music score and a really nice way to keep track of beat. It's helped me a lot when i started playing the guitar.)

8) Metal Gear Solid : Peace Walker (Long live Snake! The gameplay and visuals of this one are off the charts. definitely a must-play)

9) Ys series (Just an awesome, awesome RPG series with great music and stories as well as gameplay.)

10) Shadow of Destiny (This is more of a Visual novel that a game perhaps but it's really really good. It has tonnes of multiple endings and deals with one of my favorite topics - Alchemy)

most of my games are out of date. i haven't bought a PSP game in a while

1. Peace Walker

2. Hexyz Force

3. Phantasy Star Portable

4. Armored Core games

5. GTA: LCS

6. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

7. Dissidia

8. LBP Portable

9. Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 4

10. Midnight Club: LA Remix

• 4 months later...

Ape escape on the loose: this game is fun to play, the graphics remind me a lot like the classic nintendo 64. Plus who doesn't like catching evil monkeys who want to take over the world.

Yugioh Tag Force 6: the new installment in the tag force frenchise, this game comes with the all new exy's monsters and over 5ooo cards, from what i've heard. you can make so many deck recipies in this game and duel with so many different characters, including most of the 5d's characters and the not so important ones as well.

God of War: Chains of Olympus: I think this game was a candidate for winning the best game of the year on X-play in the year it was released. that's a big deal consedering it was a psp game. its an awsome hack in slash game.

Midnight Club LA Remix: great graphics for a psp game, this is a game you want to play if your into those racing games and want to..... race? I guess.

Naruto Shippuden Ninja Impact: they finally did something right when they made this game, after all the other naruto failures for the psp. This one stands above the rest as being the best naruto game for the psp in my opinion.

Ridge Racers: its smooth graphics, amazing tracks and a slick control system. this game is more of a relaxing one for me.

Space Invaders Extreme: yes, its for the psp, and its a nice one too.

and the rest are game that I still like but haven't played them as much because I haven't gotten around to doing so.

God of War Ghost of Sparta

Loco Roco

Patapon 1,2 and 3

Hmm i havnt played too many games on PSP but here goes:

1. Ratchet and Clank - Size Matters

2. God of War - Chains of olympus

3. God of War - Ghost of sparta

4. Prince of Persia - Revelations

5. Prince of Persia - The forgotten sands

6. Final Fantasy Tactics

7. Monster Hunter

8. Dragonball z - Shin Budokai

9. Patapon 1

10. Soul Calibur

• 2 weeks later...

Lesse..

#1.Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy-Best Fighting game EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!11!!!!11!1 I never get tired of bitchslapping cloud with Squall's gunblade! Tifa is awesome to use too :D

#2.Persona 3 Portable-one of my favorite RPG's on my psp I can never get tired of replaying this game though the music sometimes drives me insane xD.

#3.Kingdom Hearts BBS-A nice game that doesn't need Sora or the 2 nit wits! but I felt that it lacked final fantasy aside from Zack's appearence =/ they coulda brought Genesis or Angeal along with Zack and no Sephiroth battle D:!

#4.Blazeblue-A classic fighting game I just can't seem to put down..

#5.Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core-A Great FF game that explain's Zack's life alot better and explain's alot of key details to FF7's storyline.

#6.Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days-This Disgaea is much more fun that the D2 I have on my PS2 simply cause I can get more characters,better gear,and get new attacks <333 along with some new features like the music npc <3

#7.Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions-Another Epic PSP RPG though I perfer the PS1 version over this one,I love the Dark Knight Job and Onion Knight though DK is overpowered my only gripe is that it's laggy and they had to bring Balthier into it... Leave FFTA/FF12 characters OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE!! -kicks Balthier in the face-

...-coughs-...

#8.Star Ocean First Departure-Another Great RPG only sad thing is no New Game + Option T_T

#9 & 10.Final Fantasy 8 & 9 I always enjoy playing these ps1 classic's since my CD's are scratched to hell D: