Favorite RPG?

Nutz

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always had a soft spot for Kingdom hearts if you call that a action rpg but if not I LOVE elder scrolls just because you can do ANYTHING you want cuz when i first started i said F the story but latter found out that the story is just as fun as doing whatever you want or if your really want to make your own side quest!

• 2 weeks later...

I usually have trouble choosing favorites, but, when it comes to video games, Chrono Trigger, without a doubt, is my favorite video game of all time. It has a certain charm that I'm still not able to describe. I usually don't replay many games, but I probably replay Chrono Trigger once a year.

RPG's tend to deviate into cliche's nowadays so it is hard to find one that is completely unique from the crowd... perhaps some of the original Shin Megami Tensei games (Not the Persona or Digital Devil Saga spin-offs but the actual original titles.... that never made it out officially in English).