Something typically Shounen?

I've been watching way too many Slice of Life/ Music/ Brother-Sister Incest anime lately.

Can anyone recommend some good ole fashioned "typical" Shounen anime filled with power-ups, fights, crazy outfits, all that stuff.

I've seen the following :-

Bleach

One Piece

Naruto

Soul Eater

DBZ

Yu Yu Hakusho

Rurouni Kenshin

So, something like these. (except Bleach)

I'd recommend Black Cat, although I like the manga better, the anime isn't half bad. It doesn't have power ups in the begining but it does happen later on and it actually works even thought it's a gunslinger anime.

Here's a synopsis: "Train Heartnet is known as the Black Cat for his quick reactions to attacks and his title as Number Thirteen as member of the secret society Chronos. He is an unbeatable master gunman, a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets Saya, a bounty hunter, or "sweeper". She teaches him the value of a human life, and that one should live in order to repent for one's mistakes rather than die because of them. Through her, Train learns to love and care for other people as he too becomes a sweeper and travels with his partner Sven and the mysterious girl Eve."

- Anime News Network

Gintama, It doesn't get more shonen than that, it may seem like a big spoof at first, but there's actually a lot of fights and a pretty serious story hidden in between those thousands of lines of insanely funny dialogue, Also try Sands of Destruction.

idl12 I have to thank your avatar for reminding me. You can't go wrong with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It has a save the world plot but it's unique in it's way of execution. The characters are far more developed than your typical shounen series, this is a big plus. Animation quality and design is top notch and there's outrageous fights and power-ups. A must try for all anime fans. It's not exactly old fashioned but it feels like a new era old fashioned in a sense.

• 2 weeks later...