Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Kasoivc

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, definitely worth my money too. Remember how we get ranked at the end of the game in the older titles? Just speculation but those decisions probably influence that end-game score.

Decision making doesn't seem to be new but it wasn't used a whole lot I think, I remember in Resident Evil 3 you could choose to fight Nemesis in front of the RPD HQ early on in the game (You got custom deagle parts if you beat him) or ignore him and run inside the HQ. I really don't see this game being bad ya'know?

So I guess from what I'm saying, there might be multiple endings? O_O

• 1 month later...

After seeing some gameplay footage I'm a little disappointed. It's more or less a bad looking 3rd person shooter. I was hoping for something similiar to RE4 or RE5. You play as an Umbrella soldier during the RE2-RE3 storyline somewhat. Still going to be checking this out. You bleed and zombies get attracted to you. You can actually get infected and take out a lot of your enemies etc. If you don't get killed in time you'll turn into a zombie and start attacking everyone even your teammates. If you get killed you respawn as a human.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't quite remember where I read it, might've been an old EGM, but I think I read that ORC was going to be a November 2011 Release. I haven't heard of it being pushed back but with this promotion going on, I think at the end of the promotion that the game will release. (Which should be November I believe since the promotion updates every week).