Most hated anime?

RazorDan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines have to be naruto and dance in the vampire bund. Everyone kept telling me to watch naruto cos it was awesome, so i gave it a chance. But seven episodes in and i couldn't take anymore! Nothing Happened! Everyone tells me "it gets better" but honestly, seven episodes is more than half a season for many anime! As for the Vampires, well i watched 9 episodes of that, but i just got bored. It was all about getting the bund, then they were like "oh by the way we got it...." and just started another arc. I couldn't find the second half all that interesting so gave it up =]

• 2 weeks later...

Air after 5 episodes and nothing happened and it not making any sense I said screw this!

If Air confused you enough to drop it, then you must have not paid very much attention. It's easy to confuse me in an anime, but Air wasn't like that at all; if I remember correctly, episode 6 would have been the follow up and simplified things. Still, I don't think leaving an anime unfinished is a good enough reason to "hate" it. I hated Code Geass, and I sat through all of that, just so I could actually form arguments about it.

Oh dear, I read through all your answers and no mention of K-On!

K-On is crap, insipid bleh that seems to be popular with the younger anime fans. In fact, any "daily life" anime is usually rubbish. Moe is rubbish. Anyone who likes Moe should really just stop watching anime altogether. Seinen - Shounen - BOING! That's anime.

cos it sucks.

all it's about is an insipid main character and his 'bro' (WHO DIES) and basically getting together with a load of other plebs to find a robot bigger than the last to beat their latest and most improbable foe.

I know the above could describe many many anime (some of which I probably love) but TTGL did it in such a fashion that I just did not like it at all.

Now you have to tell me why YOU like it.

Things to Like about TTGL :-

• Original characters
  • Real-time character development
  • Awesome art and animation
  • Brilliantly clever and emotional story-line
  • One of my favorite characters in all of anime - Kamina
  • The growth of a child from a timid weakling to a man

The things that you didn't like about it all define a "mecha" anime. And they style in which they did it has been different from most anime so while that may be a negative point for you, it's a plus for me.

Things to Hate about TTGL :-

• Bad ending

And that's all I can think for the bad stuff.

• 7 months later...