Most hated anime?

RazorDan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ones I hate are mostly because I kept hearing about it hyping it up and then when I watched it it was nowhere near it. Also ones that do more talking then C-Span I will drop in a heart beat.

Air after 5 episodes and nothing happened and it not making any sense I said screw this!

Ah, My Buddha again dropped after 6 episodes

Elfen Lied watched the whole thing I feel a lot of the series was just filler moments to take up the rest of the half hour. Lots of pointless why bother doing/showing this?! IMO far from a great series.

Ghost Hound and Gilgamesh 2 of the worst series Ive ever attempted to watch. Gilgamesh watched 6 episodes and it was nonstop talking. Ghost Hound I nearly watched all of the series. Still don't understand 99% of it.

Shattered Angels if you can stand to watch it, you have more guts then I do. Again all talk and you have to be on acid to keep up with it.

AIR was so good. :o The end was heartbreaking.

I normally give any series I watch a 5 episode limit if Im not intrested in it or nothing good happens I drop it. Im not sure how I managed to watch most of Moon Phase to be honest I think the first 2 episodes where the only good ones.

Dragonball, Z, Kai whatever totally annoys me, and while I read the manga for Angel Sancuary the production crew did a horrible job with it and must have realised it. They took a beautiful 20-30 volume manga( I only made it to 26 so far) and bastardized it into a 3 episode disc. The voice actors are horrid. Grr!

Read the books, the plot is good after the first 3, and the artwork is amazing throughout. Even if your don't read it the art...do it for the art.

Let's put it this way; Anything involving mech I refuse to watch. Anything annoyingly futuristic. Any anime that has too much focus on romance. Any anime that constantly tries to be funny and fails. Any anime that disgraces culture or history repeatedly. Any with too much of a childish feel.

Here are some that come to mind that I've seen:

Shinchan

Gundam

Inuyasha

Naruto

Bobobo Bo Bobobo (or something like that)