Naruto vs. Rock Lee

super anime fan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock Lee does beat Naruto!!! don't u guys remember when Rock Lee tried to challenge Sasuke b4 the Junin exam down in the Hall. Naruto jumb in and had a go with Rock Lee first, then what happen after Rock Lee gave Naruto 1 kick!!!!

Really!?! Did you just quote a fight from the beginning of Naruto??? If the op was talking about right now in the present state there is no way Rock Lee could beat Naruto. Have you not seen his Sage Mode? Did he not beat Pain which the whole village of Konoha couldn't beat? Rock lee's only chance would be to open almost all his gates but after that injury he had from which Tsunade healed him, I'm not sure his body would last.... But who really knows...

I would have to say it would be a close fight at first but naruto would probably come out ontop. I do really like rock lee's fights in the series, they are always entertaining, especially his drunk kung fu lol

LOL, Yap same here buddy!!! Rock Lee fighting style is realistic. Used his own power trier to take down Gara "The Sand Spirit". Compare with Naruto, Rock Lee got more guts than Naruto..

I think Lee could win this one, for one the two are friends and I dought the would go full out to the death in a fight (no nine tails for Naruto, no gates for Lee ) Lee would be getting the upper hand but would be all like "Naruto!! let us do our best!" then they would step it up a bit (1 tails vs 2nd or 3rd gate) but in the end Lee would come out winning if the two did not go full power(8/9 tails vs 8 gates? the 8th gate is a big bang attack)

• 3 weeks later...