Naruto vs. Rock Lee

super anime fan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock Lee, he has a lot more moves than Naruto and I doubt that he could keep up with Lee's speed and strength, especially after he takes all of those weights off!

But then again Naruto does have the nine tailed fox so if it were to take over there would be more of a competition.

If were talking about throughout part 1 then I'd say rock lee in their first meeting, easily. Then theres Naruto's training with Jiraiya, in set a match against lee before he fought with Gaara I'd give it to lee. If it were on the battle-field then I'd give it to Naruto. In Part 2 I say Naruto without a doubt since he has improved is taijutsu tremendously and mastery of the sage mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lee if it was just Naruto vs lee and no 9tail power.

i mean for the 4 years naruto was a kid all the story line was about was him getting his ass kicked really and dont get me wrong i love the show but for someone who has a "Demon" in him he did spend alot of the time on the side lines :( but atleast in ship he does rock and the 9tails is just full of Awsomness :)

• 4 weeks later...