WHich is the best ecchi anime you have watched so far

kishore

Are you joking? I'm not sure if you're trying to be serious or not. If you are I really have to question what you've been watching? HOTD had pretty terrible animation.

To someone who is rather new to Anime, and an Artist (Oil, Water color, charcoal, misc. inked mediums, also graphic design) HOTD had some impressive scenes for example the detail of the flowering trees, The way the firearms/weapons and the way they interacted with the environment. Also the shadows and the relative position of the sun. The characters themselves were pretty run of the mill. I am only referring to the art not the cheesy plot or the crappy ending. If you have any suggestions of anime that you assume is noteworthy please let me know.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To someone who is rather new to Anime, and an Artist (Oil, Water color, charcoal, misc. inked mediums, also graphic design) HOTD had some impressive scenes for example the detail of the flowering trees, The way the firearms/weapons and the way they interacted with the environment. Also the shadows and the relative position of the sun. The characters themselves were pretty run of the mill. I am only referring to the art not the cheesy plot or the crappy ending. If you have any suggestions of anime that you assume is noteworthy please let me know.

Well my biggest animation complaint would be this scene:

abju6u.gif

Those oddly shaped blobs of jello/fat are suppose to be how the Japanese think tits look like apparently.

Well my biggest animation complaint would be this scene:

abju6u.gif

Those oddly shaped blobs of jello/fat are suppose to be how the Japanese think tits look like apparently.

Dude I know your go in to laugh at this but,( I realize this scene sucks ) even this scene you have posted has some good examples of quality animation look at the way the shadowing is done (along the seat belt and the weird oversized boobs). Sometimes when i watch an anime i think about how long it would take me to create as similar product, thousands of hours behind a computer.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I also said the characters were pretty standard (above an exception)

Ikki Tousen weaved in an insane amount of ecchi into the show without being too distracting so I'll go with that. High School of the Dead for example got completely derailed by the ecchi after episode 3 or so. Other shows that got it right, hmm... I'm tempted to say Bakemonogatari did it pretty well, also a show like Demon King Daimao used ecchi well primarily for humor. I can't even think of another show I've watched with a significant amount of ecchi...

best ecchi anime....ehh thats hard to say since i seen sooo many. but one of my favorites are Seitokai Yakuindomo, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Tenchi Muyo GXP, and To LoveRu. just a few of my favorites :ewhz:

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Best ecchi now is I think it is kind of hentai

1.Yosuga no sora

2.Aki sora

They are animes list on my list

Here the top 3 ecchi (2010)

1.KissXsis

2.LadiesXButler

3.Tonagura

I think it based on my ranking i dont think to others

i have seen all of those animes and i like them and dont worry what the ranking/order anything is

Rosario+Vampire was a good ecchi anime until they started censoring all of the panty shots.

That was only the TV airing. The Japanese blu-ray was uncensored as will be the FUNimation dvd's. Sadly FUNimation isn't releasing it on blu-ray at least at this time. Perhaps they might change their mind though.