WHich is the best ecchi anime you have watched so far

kishore

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari even though I'm only I'm only 4 episodes in... I don't like ones that are over the top and "ecchi" is all there is to the anime, (even though sometimes that is the point I realize; I don't watch anime for that reason) I like a good story line in the anime and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari seems to have that along with ecchi that isn't too over the top, lol. The only other really ecchi anime I like would be High School Of The Dead, but actually I think the ecchi killed a good part of the anime because the directer tried too hard putting in ecchi, it ruined the flow and feel of a lot of the anime and the story inside of it. I'm not saying there needed to be less ecchi, but let thing happen naturally and not force opportunities into a storyline.

oh no! all my clothes have fallen off!Oh well, guess I'll just fight without them!

thats MY description of ecchi

echhi means dirty or naughty focused in sexual bahaviour with lot of panties,boobs and kissing seen hehehe

Yeah pretty much hentai without the sex scenes.

I would have to say the best one I watched, though I hate echhi anime, is Green Green.

thanks guys for these echhi anime i really like it.Does any one has link of sekirei pure engagement bd rip mediafire 60 mb i really like to watch uncensored version LOL

Pure engagement has not been dubbed yet. Which is a pity because, in my opinion, the english voice actors are better than their japanese counterparts.