Pokemon vs Digimon vs Monster Rancher (GAME)

apr118

Which among the 3 do you like best in GAMING?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which among the 3 do you like best in GAMING?

• [Color="Red"]Pokemon[/color]
    • [color="blue"]Digimon[/color]
    • [color="Green"]Monster Rancher[/color]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Really enjoyed Digimon on ps1 ... The card game Digimon .. Digimon world Something .. Main reasons why i played on ps1 a lot of my childhood .. but pokemon was the one that i play on my ds / gba .. Like c'mon , how many versions are there .. Red , blue , Yellow > Goes on > Black / white .. OH YEAH .

Enoyed beating team rocket up mostly and grinding my pokemon to 50 > 100 . Then playin against friends to see whos better. But pokemon is probably my first pick then digimon at least.. I still enjoyed it even if i dont play that many games related to it.

I have to say Pokemon is my favorite, although I like Digimon, I haven't played many of the games, and I have never heard of Monster Rancher.

I have been playing Pokemon since it came out and have many of their game excluding those for the DS. I have those for the GameBoy and Gamecube. Pokemon have been a part of my childhood, so no matter what its one of those things you can't seem to forget. I tried playing the SoulSilver and then White versions of the new games, but it ended up boring me a bit, cause its the same even if they change the characters or the details for the plot. This doesn't mean I don't like the Pokemon games, it is just that it feels like they lost their creative streak with the newer games. Nothing beats the classics. Right now, my favorite game of the series is Emerald cause it is at the point where it can gather all the pokemon up to that point and it is awesome. I already gathered all the pokemon and just try to level them up to a certain point. I don't have a Wii, but I want one, although I wish they had better pokemon games for it. I saw the PokePark one and the graphics were just kinda weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the old Digimon games, always loved Digimon World 1 and 2. I only have vauge memories of 3 though. Something about the game was just awesome and fun. Things actually changed over time too, the games aren't all the same thing over and over and I like that. I actually went out of my way to hunt down a copy of the first Digimon World a couple years back cause I misplaced my old copy. Eventually just ended up buying it on eBay, definitely was worth the money though, LOVE that game.

Pokemon was good but it grew stale over time. Sure I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green but really it's all the same stuff over and over. I stopped caring once they got to the 4th generation of Pokemon. The new Pokemon are hideous and lame as far as I'm concerned. And it's not like the gameplay of the games has changed over the years. Just more unnecessary different Pokemon to catch. I'll stick with the classic games, they were much more interesting for me.

As far as Monster Rancher goes I only ever had the third one. It was fun, I remember me and my friend spending countless hours playing it all those years ago. I actually enjoyed going through all my other games, movies, and music (which totals out to well over a few hundred discs) to try and find new interesting monsters. Still fun to go back and play it now and then though I haven't touched the game in a few years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon Forever!!!!!!!......The first game was Platium and then I became addicted,so i bought Soul sirver and now just finnished black and white.

I have noticed that pokemon games have almost the same story with an evil person trying to rule the world.

Another thing that i dont like about them is that it seems creators are running out of ideas for pokemons...for example until soulsilver/heartgold the pokemons were well known and unique,while in black and white they created fool pokemons except Zoroark which is my favourite. Also played Digimon but Pokemon took my heart since the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

PoKéMoN is my favorite game series but Digimon follows very closely behind. I have all the games for both series and play them daily. Both are a huge part of my childhood, hobbies and interests. As for Monster Rancher, I've never played it before but I've seen it floating around.

So, in short, PoKéMoN > Digimon > Monster Rancher.