Pokemon vs Digimon vs Monster Rancher

apr118

Who would win in a Triple Threat Fight?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a Triple Threat Fight?

• Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)
    • Digimon (Digital Monsters)
    • Monster Rancher

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in god's name IS monster rancher anyways?

I've never even heard of it.

it's an old anime series way back in the late 90's but did really gave an impact in the playstation 1 gaming era (though, i have no facts.. it's a good rare game way better than Nintendo's Pokemon RGBY, Gold, Silver and Bandai's Digimon 1 & 2 that time). in short, before i know that there is an anime for that particular series, i've already played the game which mainly focus on monster breeding, ranking tournaments and exploring/adventuring.

as for the topic: it's probably digimon since the monsters are much more stronger and they do digivolve in a stronger manner.

just imagine on how will pikachu and mochi/suezo defeat a BK-Omnimon or BK-Wargreymon.. rofl.

though, if ever there will be a poll of these three monster titles in a game series.. i will vote for monster rancher over the two, because the breeding gameplay in monster rancher is much more entertaining.

Yes :D

I'm on college now and among the 2 games, I only played Monster Rancher 2 :D

It's pretty awesome if you ask me especially the training parts. I think my 1st monster was a Brown Bunny but died hahahah =)

ah i see.. monster rancher 2 was the one i really love. i've played MR1,2,3,4 and with the battlecards and i could say that 2 is the best. i've also managed to play the game 100+ years in the timeframe because it's a game that i can't be bored with.

digimon is by far the best, the designs are cooler, and I feel it's a lot more action packed than the other two.

Although for games, I'd have to go with Pokemon, I think they are more fun then the Digimon games... Even if each one is just a rehash of the previous titles.

Yup I have to agree with you. Pokemon games are definitely enjoyable for me too :D

I've watched all three of them. My younger brothers loved Pokemon so I watched it with them. I watched Digimon and Monster Ranchers myself and while I like the concept of Monster Ranchers. I think that in the long run the Digimon would end up winning in a fight against Pokemon and Monster Ranchers.

I believe that digimon would win, not only on the cool factor, but in the sense that each level of power among digimon is stronger than the comparable level of pokemon. Not to mention that, even before a digimon reaches the proper power level to evolve permanently, many can evolve to gain a temporary boost that would enable them to win even if the opponent was stronger than them at the start.