Whats in your Pile of Shame?

Koudelka

Yep blatant rip-off from the segment on the TV show Good Game but meh! Not sure if something like this has been posted before - I couldn't see a similar post looking through quickly so here goes anyway!

What games do you have lurking on your shelf that you just never seem to get around to finishing?

My list at the moment is..

PS3

FFXIII

Yakuza 3

Resonance of Fate

Assassins Creed 2

Valkyria Chronicles

Demon Souls (quite possible THE hardest game i have ever picked up but I do love ATLUS work)

Prince of Persia

PS2

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2

Project Zero 2

PSP

FF Tactics

Undead Knights

Valhalla Knights 2

Disgaea:Afternoon of Darkness

Dragoneer's Aria

Star Ocean: First Departure

Star Ocean: Second evolution

PC

Overlord 1 & 2

hmmm games I've not got around to finishing huh... well, I've got 5 on my PS3 hard drive that aren't at 100%:

Red Alert 3 - 91% (just need an online partner to get the last trophy)

F1 2010 - 71%

red dead redemption - 58% (need DLC)

Need for Speed Shift - 70% (need DLC)

Wipeout HD Fury - 65%

Other than those, I've finished every game I've ever purchased - mainly because I hate buying something and not completing it

Well, i really like Dragon Age, and when i finally lead my party to the gates of Denerim trapped under siege of evil hordes, i thought "why spoil the great moment with haste? I shall taste the glory when i dont have other matters occupying my brain and concience constantly." I think that was about half a year ago...

The other thing eating on my soul from inside is about every RTS i've ever encountered. Pointing the game's box proudly in the face of people who kept telling me that video games were nothing more than just fun for children, i sat behind the screen with pafos on my face, looking forward to the battles where i prove the inperfection of artificial intelligence in comparison to a pure human mind and bring the virtual kingdoms to their knees!.. Half an hour later, with annoyed ranting, i would uninstall the game and run Cross Fire to calm my nerves. Kill me.

OMG this trend is perfect for me as there are so many games i just stooped playing :'( .

PS1

FF Anthology (witch is FFV&VI)

FF Chronicles (FFIV & Chrono Trigger. beat CT but not FF4)

FFVII got to the end then lost my data :(

FFVIII never got past the first disc

FFIX same as 7, got to the end started training found a guide to getting all the ultimate weapons then lost my data.

Parasite Eve

Chrono Cross :( my first disc wont get past a cutsceen where i turn in2 Lynx... its sad cuz ive tried so many times and i thought the PS3 would be able to get past it but i was wrong..

PS2:

FF VII:DC im at the end but never beat it.

FFXII, disc is messed up and i cant rly load the main menu

Dragon Quest VIII

thats kinda it right now for PS1 and PS2 games. i have more on Xbox and PS3 but ill post thous later, its a big list

OMG this trend is perfect for me as there are so many games i just stooped playing :'( .

PS1

FF Anthology (witch is FFV&VI)

FF Chronicles (FFIV & Chrono Trigger. beat CT but not FF4)

FFVII got to the end then lost my data :(

FFVIII never got past the first disc

FFIX same as 7, got to the end started training found a guide to getting all the ultimate weapons then lost my data.

Parasite Eve

Chrono Cross :( my first disc wont get past a cutsceen where i turn in2 Lynx... its sad cuz ive tried so many times and i thought the PS3 would be able to get past it but i was wrong..

PS2:

FF VII:DC im at the end but never beat it.

FFXII, disc is messed up and i cant rly load the main menu

Dragon Quest VIII

thats kinda it right now for PS1 and PS2 games. i have more on Xbox and PS3 but ill post thous later, its a big list

If you have a PSX or PSOne, a Cd Burner and a blank CD-R, you can continue Chrono Cross without modding it. Just find an ISO for the game disc, burn it to a CD-R and use the double swap method to get the game loaded in the PSX/PSOne. Get past the scene, save and continue using your original disc. The double swap method can be found on Youtube, if you don't know it. You need to kep the Playstation lid open with something keeping the buttons inside the tray depressed, though, the entire time. I just use a screwdriver and the console's power cord to keep the button depressed on the PSX.

For games I haven't beaten and just stopped for awhile include:

Dragon Quest VIII (playing different games now)

Wild ARMs 5

Eternal Sonata (stuck at a boss on the return through Fort Fermata)

If you have a PSX or PSOne, a Cd Burner and a blank CD-R, you can continue Chrono Cross without modding it. Just find an ISO for the game disc, burn it to a CD-R and use the double swap method to get the game loaded in the PSX/PSOne. Get past the scene, save and continue using your original disc. The double swap method can be found on Youtube, if you don't know it. You need to kep the Playstation lid open with something keeping the buttons inside the tray depressed, though, the entire time. I just use a screwdriver and the console's power cord to keep the button depressed on the PSX.

For games I haven't beaten and just stopped for awhile include:

Dragon Quest VIII (playing different games now)

Wild ARMs 5

Eternal Sonata (stuck at a boss on the return through Fort Fermata)

na me and a friend plan on try to buy a new CC off of Amazon or something. + ive been trying to borrow my bros first disc so i can do it but he never lets me :'(

Also Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is beatable, ive got maybe 30% of the land discovered and i already beat the main story with less then 20% of the land discovered lol i ran threw it and then i went exploring lol xD

I agree with the TS on Demon's Souls. I bought it release date and Im still on the first level! I also love Atlus and most of me PS2 games are from them.

For me I'll just type the number instead of listing games I haven't got around to beating.

PS3- 18

Xbox 360- 2

PS2- 63 yeah not a mistake 63!

PS1- 9

PSP- 6

Xbox- 5

Wii- 1

Gamecube- 4

I guess I should stop playing Persona 3 Portable and start working on them!

I agree with the TS on Demon's Souls. I bought it release date and Im still on the first level! I also love Atlus and most of me PS2 games are from them.

For me I'll just type the number instead of listing games I haven't got around to beating.

PS3- 18

Xbox 360- 2

PS2- 63 yeah not a mistake 63!

PS1- 9

PSP- 6

Xbox- 5

Wii- 1

Gamecube- 4

I guess I should stop playing Persona 3 Portable and start working on them!

wow i don't even think I could name that many PS2 games (without googling them!) :)

Nothing wrong with playing P3P - between it and Hexzy Force I'm not getting much other gaming done :)