Crab Battle Voting!

-PHXN- New001

Lag that was completely uncalled for and childish of you.

Shinji simply stated his thoughts and opinions (C&C) about the work, and he had all right to do so. Thats the entire point of this thread is to vote, and state your C&C. There was no reason for you to attack him or even to attack Pulse and his work either. Get your act together and quit being so childish. >_<

There are several rules, and threads throughout the graphic boards, that state do not be rude to those who give their C&C and also when giving C&C try to put it nicely as not to hurt anyones feelings.

I am disappointed in how this thread is turning into a Rant and Rave thread over someone simply giving their vote and C&C.

Shinji simply stated his thoughts and opinions (C&C) about the work, and he had all right to do so. Thats the entire point of this thread is to vote, and state your C&C. There was no reason for you to attack him or even to attack Pulse and his work either. Get your act together and quit being so childish. >_<

There are several rules, and threads throughout the graphic boards, that state do not be rude to those who give their C&C and also when giving C&C try to put it nicely as not to hurt anyones feelings.

If you call me asking to clarify his posts, attacking, then so be it. But if you want to insult me as well as telling me not to insult someone's opinion, then I don't know if I can comply next time.

There was no reason for you to attack him or even to attack Pulse and his work either. Get your act together and quit being so childish.

Let me try and do a play-by-play of this. First off, I didn't exactly 'attack' anything/anyone. For Shinji's opinion, I thought he said some ridiculous things, like Pulse's tag is perfect (which I was mistakened), so in my post--it may sounds harsh, but I asked him questions--meaning I was asking him to clarify his opinion. I think I have the right to challenge another's opinion? Right? Second, it may have looked as though I attacked Pulse's work, but I just went down to the bone on what I feel about it, which is harshly critiquing--something a lot of GFXers actually want. Don't expect me to sprinkle coat everything.

If someone's feelings were hurt because of critiquing, then there's really no point. Because, say in example, someone makes a horrible piece? Do you want me to point out the good things about it, which are non-existant? Ot do you want me to tell them exactly what's wrong, how it makes me feel and majority of the time, it helps a great amount to the GFXer. I only wish someone would do that for me, if/when I make a crap tag.

To me, the only one attacking is you--by insulting me, personally, not my work by saying I'm childish. Especially, when I was barley passing the line of 'harsh' Now, if Pulse and Shinji really feel hurt, they can PM me saying how much it did.

Cos I thought I could win... But I was Wrong

Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you're not going to win. Of course I don't know the poll numbers at the moment.

edit;

Also, if you really want to continue this here I don't mind. But PM or MSN would be for the best, Koby. Or, we canjust drop it right here?

Actually this is just the voting thread. Want critiques? Post in the showoff forum or whatever it's called.

As for the votes so far...

NRO: 4

Pulse: 2

Whiplash: 2

Napoleon Bonaparte: 1

Shinji: 1

My votes are from people who said they voted, I'm saying this because WAIW just said mine looked awesome. So unless he says he votes for mines, it will stay at four.

Congrats to NRO. ^_^

And now now children, if Lagatacy & I have gotten over this issue, don't u think that we can just all get alone! =D

And jsut for the record, I apologise, For any misunderstnding/'heated' debates going on. ^^

Congrats to Whiplash & Pulse for coming 2nd. Everyone's entries were awesome. =D